PDA

View Full Version : Confession!

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 19:26
Come and make any confessions you have! Whatever is posted here will not leave the .org!

unicorn
10-Mar-08, 19:32
yeah whatever :roll: :lol:

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 19:34
You saying I'm a goss?!?!? hehe! Well my confession is.........I'm addicted to custard creams! :)

dogman
10-Mar-08, 19:37
nobody knows im a lesbian

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 19:40

dogMAN you aren't a lesbian! :lol:

dogman
10-Mar-08, 19:46
dogMAN you aren't a lesbian! :lol:

yes i am!!!!!

justine
10-Mar-08, 19:48
Ok......Im a Virgin.................:eek:

karia
10-Mar-08, 19:49
Okay! I am not quite this blonde without help and I drank 2 bottles of champagne at the weekend....but won't be drinking all week!:D

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 19:58
You should drink every night karia!

karia
10-Mar-08, 20:06
You should drink every night karia!

Indeed I should..but my tastes are way too expensive and Mr k. is but a humble working man.;)

starry
10-Mar-08, 20:08
Ok I skived work today, I phoned in sick and there was nothing wrong with me but the Monday Blues :~(

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 20:08
Well you could work for you're tastes!

karia
10-Mar-08, 20:17
Well you could work for you're tastes!

Sadly my mum is very unwell so I am taking a break from paid employment to look after her.:(

teddybear1873
10-Mar-08, 20:25
I steal womens undies from there washing line. If yours is missing, theres a 99% chance i have them, the other 1% i give them to the dog.

Rheghead
10-Mar-08, 20:33

I'm a lesbian also, but I'm also trapped in this male body.

Sapphire2803
10-Mar-08, 20:38
I steal womens undies from there washing line. If yours is missing, theres a 99% chance i have them, the other 1% i give them to the dog.

That explains a lot... and here was I thinking they got blown away :)

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 20:42
LOL @ Teddy!

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 20:55
LOl is noone taking this seriously :(

northener
10-Mar-08, 21:00
I can't bear the torment any longer. I have carried this deep dark deadly secret within my tortured soul for years.

I am on my deathbed now, and cannot live with the enormity of what I have done. I cannot leave this world without putting right this horrendous wrong, whose deathly shadow has stalked me all these years.

I am haunted by the voices and shapes of my actions. The enormity of which wakes me screaming from pitch-black dreams, to lie awake trembling with cold fear and waiting....always waiting.......for that slow turning of the door handle that will announce the arrival of my Nemesis.

Unimaginable horror whispers in my mind, hissing gibberish and death-words in an ever increasing cacophony of shrieking demons until I can stand no more.....

It was me. God forgive me, for no-one else shall. It was me.

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 21:02
I can't bear the torment any longer. I have carried this deep dark deadly secret within my tortured soul for years.

I am on my deathbed now, and cannot live with the enormity of what I have done. I cannot leave this world without putting right this horrendous wrong, whose deathly shadow has stalked me all these years.

I am haunted by the voices and shapes of my actions. The enormity of which wakes me screaming from pitch-black dreams, to lie awake trembling with cold fear and waiting....always waiting.......for that slow turning of the door handle that will announce the arrival of my Nemesis.

Unimaginable horror whispers in my mind, hissing gibberish and death-words in an ever increasing cacophony of shrieking demons until I can stand no more.....

LOL! At least you gave us a laugh if nothing else!

ciderally
10-Mar-08, 21:05
ok....i have been known to bite the heads off....jelly babies...im sorry

dessie
10-Mar-08, 21:08
i is black. or i is white..mmmmm..not to sure lol...

Sapphire2803
10-Mar-08, 21:12
I once had to make a cup of coffee for someone I hated with a passion, so I put laxatives in it.

When I lived in Portsmouth I discovered that the gorgeous young man next door always had a shower at 7.30pm and that he wandered into his bedroom in the nude to dry himself. He had venetian blinds on his window but even though he closed them, he always tilted them the same way and from my kitchen I could see straight up through them. My friend and I spent many a half hour sitting almost in the sink gawping like a couple of pervs.

There I feel much better now, where's my absolution?

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 21:15
ok....i have been known to bite the heads off....jelly babies...im sorry

It's ok :) By the way,.....which part of spain is best for getting a tan in??

Thumper
10-Mar-08, 21:49
Ok I have a confession.....I am not really a rabbit ;) x

northener
10-Mar-08, 21:55
Ok I have a confession.....I am not really a rabbit ;) x

.....Liar.

Thumper
10-Mar-08, 21:56
ok northener I admit I am also a compulsive liar ;) [lol] x

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 22:03
haha i glad of this thread

Kevin Milkins
10-Mar-08, 22:28
I had 2 bags of crisps while watching the rugby on Saturday, and they were delicious.
SORRY

karia
10-Mar-08, 22:33

Thank you Mr H.P. Lovecraft!;)

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 07:24
Gave me a good few chuckles!

ciderally
11-Mar-08, 11:56
It's ok :) By the way,.....which part of spain is best for getting a tan in??

the costa's.....any of them

honey
11-Mar-08, 12:11
Ok......Im a Virgin.................

you mean virgin on the rediculous?? :lol: (you know im joking, lol)

ok, what about this...years ago i went sleep walking at my in-laws house... in the nude!! :eek:

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 12:55
You DID not honey??

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 15:12
My confession

I know who smacked into my car outside the Indian restaurant one weekend when I was in for a meal and left a dent in it !!!

This is Caithness and someone I know saw it happen and told me. I see her most weeks and await her coming on this thread now to confess. ;)

But as you can all see I already know :lol:

Saveman
11-Mar-08, 15:28
I had a mug of hot chocolate with my lunch :(

Sapphire2803
11-Mar-08, 15:33
I had a mug of hot chocolate with my lunch :(

:eek: You're doomed to eternity in the fires of hell!!

honey
11-Mar-08, 15:54
You DID not honey??

:lol:

yep, i did...and it gets worse, poor father in law was watching a film in the living room!!! :eek:

took me a few years to get over that one! lol

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 16:18
LOL I bet it took him longer to get over it!

weeboyagee
11-Mar-08, 22:38
OK, OK, I confess that I am a drunkard. I have been forced into this by squatters who have invaded my home for more than a year and a half. I am a nervous wreck and I can only find solitude in the arms of my friends who encourage me to see through the heaviness by means of empty bottles and cans to the tunes of unpopular Gaelic CD's that no-one has ever heard of played at very loud levels through to the early hours of the morning.

My neighbours now complain about this and since my squatters have been in my neighbours hate me and want me to park the cars that I borrow in other parts of the street - how cruel. I cry at night because I can't face the world - pass me that glass again please,.... sniff,...... and I fear that nobdy loves me anymore. Sob, sob,....

I will collect my own car after it's break off the road for winter this weekend and I will take it to find the end of the world. There I will ask the almighty if I was in purgatory. Then I will wake up and find it was all a horrible dream.

Then when I read this post in the morning I will have realised I was correct at the beginning of the post and that I am a drunkard and apologise for the drivel I have just posted.

End of confession,....... how many "Hail Mary's" is that???

WBG :cool:

sam
11-Mar-08, 22:41
Lol weeboyagee, how can your squatters put up with your wayward ways :eek:

balto
11-Mar-08, 22:44
ok here goes my 2 year old got my partners tooth brush and thought he would try and clean the dogs teeth but the dog wouldnt have it but before i could get the tooth brush of him he gave it a swirl round the toilet[lol][lol]. now if i was to think about it i would be here for hours telling all what i have been up to.

weeboyagee
11-Mar-08, 22:48
OH SAM,.... the injustice of it all ,... how do I put up with the squatters?..... they feed me, water me,.... wake me up (at 6 in the morning on a Saturday!), they pick on me, bully me and call my house their own - well so the folks on the phone say - when I answer it they say "Oh, sorry, must have the wrong number". I tell them they don't have the wrong number but they don't believe me, they just DON'T believe me,.... what can I do - am I a lost soul without a cause,... a bottle without a glass,.... a door without a key,...... a ...... enough,..... I am a drunkard, refer to beginning of previous post ,.... see....... I confessed,... I confessed,.... I am liberated! Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh,........ erm,...... who are these people at the door dressed in white coats,.... what do they mean "They're coming to take me away ha ha, hee hee, ha ha!"........

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 22:57
weeboyagee you're a total laugh!!!! Balto that is rank but funny! lol ><

balto
11-Mar-08, 23:01
weeboyagee you're a total laugh!!!! Balto that is rank but funny! lol ><
oh if i thought about it i could tell you lots more, knowing my luck someone from his work will know who i am and tell him, then i will be in big trouble haha[lol][lol]

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 23:05
Come on balto...spill the beans!!!

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:06
Purgatory I will give you Purgatory just wait until you get home to your nice wee housie next.

Anyway you made the kids and I feel soooooooo welcome we just cant bear the thought of leaving you on your own you will become a loner and stay at home and drink all the more.

My confession my house has been ready for months I just enjoy freeloading off Weeboyagee :eek:

Dont bother with your hail marys I will say them for you.:lol: Looks like I need to.

sam
11-Mar-08, 23:08
OH SAM,.... the injustice of it all ,... how do I put up with the squatters?..... they feed me, water me,.... wake me up (at 6 in the morning on a Saturday!), they pick on me, bully me and call my house their own - well so the folks on the phone say - when I answer it they say "Oh, sorry, must have the wrong number". I tell them they don't have the wrong number but they don't believe me, they just DON'T believe me,.... what can I do - am I a lost soul without a cause,... a bottle without a glass,.... a door without a key,...... a ...... enough,..... I am a drunkard, refer to beginning of previous post ,.... see....... I confessed,... I confessed,.... I am liberated! Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh,........ erm,...... who are these people at the door dressed in white coats,.... what do they mean "They're coming to take me away ha ha, hee hee, ha ha!"........

Just think though you will miss them so much when they are gone, but look on the bright side they can come visit everyday :lol:

balto
11-Mar-08, 23:09
oh where to start, lol another one that springs to mind was the cat pinching the beef i was going to make stew from and fighting for it then making a lovely stew for the other half, anyone would like i didnt like him or something lol.

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:09
who are these people at the door dressed in white coats,.... what do they mean "They're coming to take me away ha ha, hee hee, ha ha!"........

They could only come to take you away if they knew where to find you. Whose house are you lying drunk in now?? or are you off painting the Gaelic names on the road signs yourself just to save the council some money. :lol:

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 23:12
Weeboyagee...take it you like to party!! lol!

Balto that is SO funny!

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:13
Just think though you will miss them so much when they are gone, but look on the bright side they can come visit everyday

Oh Sam now you have given me a wonderfull idea hes so close he could even take the darlings overnight to give me a break....Thanks for that ;)

NEXT confession you arent drinking as much as you think Weeboyagee the bottles in your cupboard make great raffle prizes. :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:15
Weeboyagee...take it you like to party!! lol!

PARTY :eek:>>>>>>> :eek: PARTY>>>> where have you been the boy is on one long party interrupted by his job and homelife rarely.

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 23:17
LOL how old is he? you might be too old 2 party?

xxx

sam
11-Mar-08, 23:20
Oh Sam now you have given me a wonderfull idea hes so close he could even take the darlings overnight to give me a break....Thanks for that

NEXT confession you arent drinking as much as you think Weeboyagee the bottles in your cupboard make great raffle prizes. :lol:

I bet he would just love to have them stay over in the school holidays aswell lol;)

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:21

xxx

Old verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy old just ask my kids, but they do think he is rather cool, or is it his car :confused I cant quite remember.
Your never too old to party.

sam
11-Mar-08, 23:22

xxx

Old enough to disappear for months with his organ lol:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:23
I bet he would just love to have them stay over in the school holidays aswell lol

Sam you know he would and so do I but I feel a token protest coming up.....:lol:

Next confession Weeboyagee I hope you dont mind but Im throwing a huge party in your house for all the orgers when you are away next week ,after all theres not much left to ruin the kids have managed to trash most of the house. :eek:

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:25
Old enough to disappear for months with his organ lol:lol:

Gosh I remember that thread and you know what..... after all that his organs still in working order so I hear :eek: he can still play a tune or two with it!!!!!!!

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 23:28
Is he an auld mannie???

weeboyagee
11-Mar-08, 23:28
Hey there! Am not THAT old you lot - but I DO like to party when off duty! That's why all my pals are half my age and why I don't get to bed til the later hours of the morning heh-heh! Guiness, Ireland - here I come - save me from the squatters - then remember it's my birthday soon! :D Anybody for a birthday dram?

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:32
Hey there! Am not THAT old you lot - but I DO like to party when off duty! That's why all my pals are half my age and why I don't get to bed til the later hours of the morning heh-heh! Guiness, Ireland - here I come - save me from the squatters - then remember it's my birthday soon! :D Anybody for a birthday dram?

ME ME ME if your paying then Im drinking.

Ireland here you come in what my nice big car mmmmmmm ok if you bring me back stick of rock and a leprechaun. ( dont anybody row me for my spelling )

Let me see how old is he mmmmm search the org and you will see.

weeboyagee
11-Mar-08, 23:33
Is he an auld mannie???

EH??? Who's been filling your head biye? Meet some of my mates next time they're up - we'll ALL have a good time - us on the Magners (bleeeuch), me on whatever and you on diet coke ;) (Only jokin pal, only jokin!)

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:34
That's why all my pals are half my age

Yes. I do believe most of your pals are in their thirtys :lol:

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 23:39
EH??? Who's been filling your head biye? Meet some of my mates next time they're up - we'll ALL have a good time - us on the Magners (bleeeuch), me on whatever and you on diet coke ;) (Only jokin pal, only jokin!)

Is that an invitie to go out drinking?? I'm going on e vodka!!!!

sam
11-Mar-08, 23:40
Lol Alice does that mean he is verrrry near pension time :eek:

sorry weeboyagee couldnt resist :lol:

Thumper
11-Mar-08, 23:41
Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!you cant say that! your only 16! I am shocked :roll: x

sam
11-Mar-08, 23:42
Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!you cant say that! your only 16! I am shocked :roll: x

At least he tells the truth lol;)

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:44
Lol Alice does that mean he is verrrry near pension time :eek:

sorry weeboyagee couldnt resist.

Ohhhh sam dont mention pension.... poor Weeboyagee I think he and the other workers lost their pension when the glass factory went down the pan. :roll:
Maybe we ould have a collection for him nearer the time.

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 23:44
age is a state of mind thumper!!! It's not illegal for me to consume alcohol in the safety of my own home, just to purchase it!

karia
11-Mar-08, 23:45
Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!you cant say that! your only 16! I am shocked x

You will have to content yourself with cleaning fluid.....ifanow!

Using it..not sniffing it!;)

There's a lot of joy to be had from a clean worktop......or so I've been told!:confused

Thumper
Yup....you have a point there Sam lol x
please try again in 85seconds...when nobody remembers what you said in the 1st place [lol] x..............err HOW can that be a quick reply????????? x

sam
Ohhhh sam dont mention pension.... poor Weeboyagee I think he and the other workers lost their pension when the glass factory went down the pan. :roll:
Maybe we ould have a collection for him nearer the time.

Ooooops wait till i take my foot out of my mouth :o

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:48
Ooooops wait till i take my foot out of my mouth :o
Its okay you can hop :lol:
Wheres Weeboyagee gone ? hes not biting as I thought he would !
Come on now Weeboyagee bite ....come on ....defend yourself... you know you want to. BBBBIIIITTTTE

Alice in Blunderland
11-Mar-08, 23:50
age is a state of mind thumper!!! It's not illegal for me to consume alcohol in the safety of my own home, just to purchase it!

I take it your next post will to be to confess that you are going to get someone over 18 to buy you drink :lol: ;)

weeboyagee
11-Mar-08, 23:59

You better get Parental permission for me to invite you for a dram pal! In anybody's hoose - but not mine while the squatters are in! You'll not get your ass on a seat!

But yeah, sometime,..... your hoose or mine?.....

And by the way - am no biting :p

rob16d
12-Mar-08, 00:02
Lol mine cos u can meet ma kittens! lol! How old are ya?? Dinna fancy having a drink with a pensioner! NO OFFENCE!

golach
12-Mar-08, 00:06
Lol mine cos u can meet ma kittens! lol! How old are ya?? Dinna fancy having a drink with a pensioner! NO OFFENCE!
Your true colours are coming out now.......your ageist!!!!!! Offence Taken:mad:

karia
12-Mar-08, 00:09
Your true colours are coming out now.......your ageist!!!!!! Offence Taken:mad:

As if!

Rob would be horrified at that.:roll:

weestraw
12-Mar-08, 00:09
Nothing wrong with drinking with pensioners rob - may learn a few things too!!

rob16d
12-Mar-08, 00:11
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Golach I'm sorry! Wah wah wah! It's all about my street cred! Please forgive me!

weeboyagee
12-Mar-08, 00:12
Don't listen to that lot - am no pensioner - talk to golach about that subject! And a hibee to boot - dear, dear.......

golach
12-Mar-08, 00:14
Dinna fancy having a drink with a pensioner! NO OFFENCE!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Golach I'm sorry! Wah wah wah! It's all about my street cred! Please forgive me!
Nae luck, your appearing as a typical youngster nae respect :confused

rob16d
12-Mar-08, 00:16
Golach i worship the pensioners......I will be one one day! I'm SORRY!

weeboyagee
12-Mar-08, 00:22
Hey Golach - you're a right windup! Hows yer team gettin on these days pal? I'll take rob16d to a decent ground and invite you along for a dram with us in the Tynie arms - that'll bridge the gap between you and the youth of today! :D

weeboyagee
12-Mar-08, 00:24
rob16d - clear your messages - your message box is full!

rob16d
12-Mar-08, 00:25
haha! I'm only 16! Och well WBG, you can vouch that im 181 :P

golach
12-Mar-08, 00:28
Hey Golach - you're a right windup! Hows yer team gettin on these days pal? I'll take rob16d to a decent ground and invite you along for a dram with us in the Tynie arms - that'll bridge the gap between you and the youth of today! :D

WBG
WBG, with the greatest respect to you I will decline your kind offer, I have granddaughters older than him, and I get more respect from them, and they come for a drink with me at times, but mostly in Gods Country Easter Rd, and if my memory serves me right the Hibees are above the lithuanian united, sorry the jambos [lol]

rob16d
12-Mar-08, 00:33
Stop being ageist! Lol night folks, logging off now...

weeboyagee
12-Mar-08, 00:35
WBG, with the greatest respect to you I will decline your kind offer, I have granddaughters older than him, and I get more respect from them, and they come for a drink with me at times, but mostly in Gods Country Easter Rd, and if my memory serves me right the Hibees are above the lithuanian united, sorry the jambos [lol]

Oh,.... thy sword cuteth deep thou dastard of the northern part of our bonnie capital - be thou forever cast out from the Tynie Arms til I have found forgiveness for thine cutting remarks - we'll make the top six yet and teach you a lesson on the pitch of the holy hearth of Edinburgh!

golach
12-Mar-08, 00:36
Oh,.... thy sword cuteth deep thou dastard of the northern part of our bonnie capital - be thou forever cast out from the Tynie Arms til I have found forgiveness for thine cutting remarks - we'll make the top six yet and teach you a lesson on the pitch of the holy hearth of Edinburgh!

In your dreams WBG, Wallet Mercer could not keep us down [lol]

karia
12-Mar-08, 01:02
In your dreams WBG, Wallet Mercer could not keep us down [lol]

Whatever the game ..there's aye a 'Wallet' involved!;)

rob16d
12-Mar-08, 16:43
AKaria I don't get that! SO what is your avatar! Its brill!

karia
12-Mar-08, 16:49
AKaria I don't get that! SO what is your avatar! Its brill!

Wallet = money so.... 'Whatever the game money is sure to be involved'.;)

I am so glad you like my avatar..as for what it is I can't say much more than it's a line drawing of a woman.:lol:

rob16d
12-Mar-08, 16:50
I thought it was something you'd done yourself?

Och it's so cosy in my own house when it's horrible outside!

karia
12-Mar-08, 16:56
I thought it was something you'd done yourself?

Not that one..although I do draw and paint, I prefer landscapes!:)

rob16d
12-Mar-08, 17:08
Ah cool! You got a website or online gallery?

karia
12-Mar-08, 17:10
Ah cool! You got a website or online gallery?

Working on that at the moment rob...I'll keep you posted.:D

rob16d
12-Mar-08, 17:27
Ok sounds good! :)