PDA

View Full Version : Online Sponsorship-Cancer Research race for life 5k

stixie
10-Mar-08, 13:08
As many of you who know me will be aware, and for those who don't, my family is just one of millions who have been affected by cancer. My mum Jenny and I are taking part in the Inverness 5k to try and raise a wee bit of money for Cancer Research, helping them to help others in the same situation.

Please visit my Race for Life fundraising page and donate anything amount you can by sponsoring us online.

Events like Race for Life are an important way in which Cancer Research UK is able to fund its life-saving work into preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer. By sponsoring me now you could help more people survive cancer.

Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to sponsor me - Cancer Research UK will receive your money faster and, if you are a UK taxpayer, at least an extra 25% in tax will be added to your gift at no cost to you when you tick the Gift Aid box.

So please sponsor me now!

Thank you all so much - together we will beat cancer.

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/joannajohnston

Fran
11-Mar-08, 03:28
Good luck to you both, and all the others taking part. Hope you raise lots of money for such a worthy cause.

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 10:45
Unfortunately I can't afford anything but good luck, and I'm rooting for you!

Hibeechick
11-Mar-08, 12:01
Good luck stixie!

Im doing the 5k run for sport relief this sunday!