PDA

View Full Version : I am not remotely sorry.

TBH
03-Mar-08, 15:05
It seems I have upset some people with my views on certain subjects.
I would just like to take this opportunity of saying in the words of Jack and Victor, "Get it up ye".:lol:

balto
03-Mar-08, 15:06
welcome to the club[lol][lol]

router
03-Mar-08, 16:04
good on you...But how is it justine gets a telling off for being the first to appologise, but now it is ok for everyone else..Not having a go at you just trying to figure out what the diffrernce is...

scotsman1
03-Mar-08, 16:59
I would just like to take this opportunity of saying in the words of Jack and Victor, "Get it up ye".:lol:

On yersel. them all

Rheghead
03-Mar-08, 17:04

I haven't seen anything written that you could have upset anyone with. :)

rich
03-Mar-08, 17:27
In the word of Edith Piaf, "Non, je ne regrette rien"
But wait a minute, that was her love life she was on about. Not political issues!
May I suggest that we follow her example and concentrate on what really matters. In the words of Omar Kayam:

"A book of Verses underneath the Bough, A Jug of Wine, A Loaf of Bread, and Thou Beside me singing in the Wilderness-- On, Wilderness were Paradise enow! "

Julia
03-Mar-08, 17:57
I haven't seen anything written that you could have upset anyone with. :)

I can think of a few things! [disgust]

JAWS
03-Mar-08, 18:51
I'm not remotely sorry either, for all it matters! :roll:

emszxr
03-Mar-08, 18:56
why is everyone saying sorry. i must have missed something, or it hasnt offended me.

teddybear1873
03-Mar-08, 19:30
Think there should be a rage page on .org

Billy Boy
03-Mar-08, 19:57

And who cares if your not sorry? Why not just pm those concerned rather than start another mundane thread or is the whole point of the thread to wind up those you have disagreed with and start yet another agrument, there has been more than enough crap on here lately without starting more[disgust]

Boozeburglar
03-Mar-08, 20:01
Relevant and funny.

I care.

Julia
03-Mar-08, 20:53
And who cares if your not sorry? Why not just pm those concerned rather than start another mundane thread or is the whole point of the thread to wind up those you have disagreed with and start yet another agrument, there has been more than enough crap on here lately without starting more[disgust]

Sense at last! ;)

scorrie
03-Mar-08, 21:42

Is this kiddies corner now?

I don't think we need to resort to telling others to, in the words of Jack and Danny, "Insert dans votre funnel de fart"

(Interestingly, Babel Fish translates that as "Insert In Your Funnel of Wax")

76 going on 16