PDA

View Full Version : Favourite dram??

floyed
29-Feb-08, 22:43
Well im sitting having a few glasses of rose wine while i browse the org, it's my usual drink of the weekend, vodka if im goin out soooooo...

What is your favorite dram??? :D

telfordstar
29-Feb-08, 22:47
Oh I love my rose wine. My favorite is the black tower rose it goes down a treat.

Highland Laddie
29-Feb-08, 22:53
150ml of stags breath with 100ml Glenmorangie added,
pure nectar.;)

gemma89
29-Feb-08, 22:53
Hmmm... A nice cold glass of magners with plenty ice if im sitting in.. or a voddy orange an lemondae if im for out!:D

Thumper
29-Feb-08, 22:54
white zinfandel for me or morgans with lemonade usually both [lol] x

chaz
29-Feb-08, 23:05
a good red wine:D

STUDMUFFIN
29-Feb-08, 23:07
cup of tea if in , cup of tea if out.

balto
29-Feb-08, 23:15
cup of tea if in , cup of tea if out.
totally agree you cant beat a good cup of tea[lol][lol]

floyed
29-Feb-08, 23:34
I like ma t to but it has to be green :D

superted
29-Feb-08, 23:36
Oh I've got a G+T with ice and lime...:lol:mmm

Cedric Farthsbottom III
01-Mar-08, 00:04
A pint of John Smiths.When out.........a pint of John Smiths,McEwans 80 and some good music in the background.............cool!!!:cool::cool:

router
01-Mar-08, 00:14
coffee,coffee,coffee,coffee and more coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Margaret M.
01-Mar-08, 00:16
Tea -- black, white or green, iced or hot.

justine
01-Mar-08, 02:30
i used to sit with a glass of southern comfort,,but alas no more..:)
Now its just a few cans of coke .........

alfie
01-Mar-08, 10:46
Favourite Dram - has to be champagne or Jack Daniels and Red Bull..... gives you wings!!!!

the second coming
01-Mar-08, 10:55
Indoors a belhavan IPA or similar northern light, cairngorm sheepshaggers etc are all good. and a west coast malt or a highland park (HP sauce as it's known in the hoos) and I may even stretch to an old pultney if i'm desperate.

Dont go out very much.

If I'm going for it though it's Stella or Corona and DarkRum or vodka's on the side.

Also like my guiness, and red wine, preferably cagernet sauvignon but i'm no fussy. In fact I like just about anything so long as it's no too sweet! :confused

Gawd, I sound like a right drooth

Tom Cornwall
01-Mar-08, 11:12
What about a nice pint of Nelson's Revenge, followed by a couple of Old Pulteneys and a couple of ice-cubes, with a bit of Johnny Cash on the old jukebox?? sounds ok to me

anneoctober
04-Mar-08, 05:38
How the heck did I and Nanoo miss this thread?:eek: Love the Smirnoff Ice OR Malibu wi ice, smirnoff vodka wi diet coke & ice.......HHmmmm methinks there's a trend here.............better start cutting out the ice [lol]

Lolabelle
04-Mar-08, 05:42
coffee,coffee,coffee,coffee and more coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so say all of us. :Razz

bobbyrussell09
04-Mar-08, 18:18
u cant beat a cold can o carlin

Dusty
04-Mar-08, 19:23
I'm currently enjoying The Balvenie Doublewood, although Highland Park and Bunnahabhain are also acceptable. :D

northener
04-Mar-08, 19:31
A pint of decent hoppy beer or Old Pulteney...maybe not quite a pint of that, though.

KCI
04-Mar-08, 19:52
Strongbow cider!
Or a few glasses of Nottage Hill - lovely! :lol:

Julia
04-Mar-08, 19:59
Gin and bitter lemon, mmmm mmmm!

golach
04-Mar-08, 20:16
Sitting at home, I enjoy a few different real ales, Old Jock, McEwans Champion. Fraoch Heather ale, and a nice English one Adnams Broadside, not all at once of course, only one a night, followed usually by a Bacardi and Coke, or when I can get it a tot of Pussers blue label rum, I do enjoy a Highland Park on occasions.

Kenn
04-Mar-08, 22:15
Margaux with red meat, seldom drink any white wine and for after dinner,
Balvenie Triple Wood or Founder's Reserve.

Froggie
05-Mar-08, 00:14
nothing like relaxin wi a nice spiced rum, irn bru with a couple of ice cubes thrown in for good measure!! Lovely jubly

teddybear1873
05-Mar-08, 00:51
You cant beat German beer. I love the stuff. Hefeweizen, Kristallweizen and Witbier

cullbucket
05-Mar-08, 06:32
Well after a lifetime drinking lager and dark rum (4 Bells is my favourite), I have recently got a notion for IPAs here in the US - this one is a cracker
http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/BrewPub/OnTap/119274.aspx
Its around 6.5% too so puts a good head on you...

Hanging out with Russians has also got me into drinking straight vodka, you can really tell the good ones from the bad, usually the ones from Russia or Kazakhstan are the best you get, surprisingly one of the worst I tried was Absolut... the wife hates the smell of rum on the breath so bad I am nearly banned form drinking it anyway