PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Liasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUDMUFFIN
28-Feb-08, 22:29
Got Your Attention!! Probably An Obvious Question But Who Do I Speak To To Get Electricity Connected To My Property? Nearest House Is 500m Away

DeHaviLand
28-Feb-08, 22:32
Damn, caught again:roll:

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 42 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

Big G
28-Feb-08, 22:35
Got Your Attention!! Probably An Obvious Question But Who Do I Speak To To Get Electricity Connected To My Property? Nearest House Is 500m Away

:confused - that's a hard one! - maybe the baker in Reid's bakery might be able to help you!! i doubt if the electrician could help?!?! :lol:

Whitewater
28-Feb-08, 22:59
I guess you get in touch with nearest Hydro Electricity office. the a have shop in Wick, I think they have an office in Thurso (Princes St)

You most certainly got my attention.

Highland Laddie
28-Feb-08, 23:28

If you mean the electric turned on, Scottish and Southern Thurso Road Wick

If you mean an electrical supply to your house, Scottish and Southern, Highlands and Islands Depot, Henderson Road Inverness IV1 1SN
or Telephone Lyndsay on 01463 728306

STUDMUFFIN
28-Feb-08, 23:29
If you mean the electric turned on, Scottish and Southern Thurso Road Wick

If you mean an electrical supply to your house, Scottish and Southern, Highlands and Islands Depot, Henderson Road Inverness IV1 1SN
or Telephone Lyndsay on 01463 728306

CHEERS PAL!

BRIE
28-Feb-08, 23:44
sent you a pm with the contact number for self builds

Highland Laddie
29-Feb-08, 00:14
CHEERS PAL!

No problem, I'm just going through this myself.

RicardoR
29-Feb-08, 01:15
Meh... when I first saw this thread I thought it read "Sexual Lessons".. getting me all excited.. tut

Royster1911
29-Feb-08, 11:25
I guess you get in touch with nearest Hydro Electricity office. the a have shop in Wick, I think they have an office in Thurso (Princes St)

You most certainly got my attention.
It has been a long time since the hydro shop was in Princess Street. It is now in Olrig Street across from the central.:Razz

Max
29-Feb-08, 18:29
Totally off the subject - sorry - everytime I see your username "studmuffin" I look at the post cos the name catches my eye for some strange reason and makes me laugh - then I googled it ........................!!! lol