PDA

View Full Version : Favourite dippy doon

teddybear1873
28-Feb-08, 19:38
Just had a cup of Tea with some Rich Tea's (5 at a time). Whats your favourite biscuit to dunk in your Tea of Coffee.

justine
28-Feb-08, 20:54
Just had a cup of Tea with some Rich Tea's (5 at a time). Whats your favourite biscuit to dunk in your Tea of Coffee.

Well i am not one for dunking but i do like to dunk chocolate digestives....

How do you manage to get 5 at a time in your mouth...I have only ever managed 1 whole one at a time, which supprises me as people say i have a big mouth....

Julia
28-Feb-08, 20:58
I'm still wanting to try the penguin and coffee someone on here once mentioned, bite two diagonally opposite corners of the penguin and then sook your coffee through it... [lol]

Flair
28-Feb-08, 21:02
I'm still wanting to try the penguin and coffee someone on here once mentioned, bite two diagonally opposite corners of the penguin and then sook your coffee through it... [lol]

I wouldn't hurry yourself, it's overrated. :)

purplerain
28-Feb-08, 21:03
Julia you can also do same thing with a twix, yummy!
I prefer to dunk plainer biscuits like rich teas or hobnobs, i dinna like it when the chocolate melts in my tea.

rob16d
28-Feb-08, 22:02
Cool! I want a penguin now!

balto
28-Feb-08, 22:05
Just had a cup of Tea with some Rich Tea's (5 at a time). Whats your favourite biscuit to dunk in your Tea of Coffee.thats exactly what i had with my cup of tea tonight first time in ages i had had a rich tea fair enjoyed it.

Whitewater
28-Feb-08, 23:07
I love dunking Gingersnaps. They are the only ones I dunk.

Foxy
28-Feb-08, 23:15
I dunk gingersnaps and digestives. :)

The Angel Of Death
29-Feb-08, 10:47
Chocolate digestives shortbread fingers or the good old custurd cream

I have seen me go through a packet at a time no problems there kind of like pringles and the once you pop you cant stop

poppett
29-Feb-08, 14:55
Ginger Snaps are the only kind I dunk

marlyn
29-Feb-08, 17:06
the penguin sook is fantastic! unfortunately 1 is never enough!!