PDA

View Full Version : Triplet girls

Doolally
25-Feb-08, 11:53
Thank you to all the members that have left messages to us on the birth of Beth, Ava and Keira. They are coming on really well, gaining weight, and learning to suck their bottles.

Hopefully we will get home in 3 to 4 weeks if everything's well, then Ian's peace will be broken, he will have to put up with 6 females in the house!!

I have not worked out yet how Ian will cope with 50 little fingers all wanting to type on the computer with him at once!!!!!!

5 special girls under 5 will be lots of work but it will be worth every minute.

Thank you all again for thinking about us, it was really nice to read them.

Ian & Jill

Lolabelle
25-Feb-08, 11:56
Wow, Doolally, I haven't been around so much lately so I didn't know about your babies.
Congratulations!
I hope they all sleep well and are healthy and happy. :D

carasmam
25-Feb-08, 12:22
Congratulations :cool: 10 little fingers trying to help is bad enough - but 50 !!
Wishing you all the health and happiness in the world xx

justine
25-Feb-08, 12:51
well done to you and your hubby...My the hormones will fly when they get older..I know i have 8 girls and 1 boy...6 are under 5 but they are worth every sleepless night..

congratulations and what beautiful names.............:)

Venture
25-Feb-08, 12:55
Congratulations to you both. So delighted for you all that everything is going well. Hope the babies are home soon..then the fun will begin. Roseleen will be on permanent babysitting duties. Well done Jill.

catnip
25-Feb-08, 13:14
Great to hear you are fit and well Jill.
Congratulations!!!!!!
I will see them once you get home

NLP
25-Feb-08, 17:42
I'm so glad to hear all babies are doing well, hope you don't have too many sleepless nights.

Margaret M.
25-Feb-08, 20:01
Wow, triplets, how lovely! Congratulations to you all.

111heather
25-Feb-08, 21:24
Congratulations Jill And Ian Hope You Get Them Home Very Soon

ciderally
25-Feb-08, 21:31
congrats to you all...have fun..xx

unicorn
25-Feb-08, 21:32
congratulations to all :D