PDA

View Full Version : ohh gawd gonna die!!

brandy
23-Feb-08, 00:48
i feel rotten guys and i want to share my misery!
after being up with kids tonight (sam wasnt feeling well) ive got him back to his own bed.. then i lay down and all of 10 min afore i was in the toilet worshiping at the porcelin god.
my stomach is in revolt.. im shivering all over.. feel like im going to be sick again.. and i have to be at work at 7:30 in the morning..
moan groan grunt......

unicorn
23-Feb-08, 00:49
I think you need to call in sick :eek: Take care and get to bed!!!!!!

Torvaig
23-Feb-08, 00:59
I agree with Unicorn and stay in bed tomorrow too.....if nothing else, you don't want to spread your bug to your colleagues! Look after yourself and drink plenty water...

rob16d
23-Feb-08, 01:08
Just keep a basin beside you so you can "pray" into it (sorry trying to add some humour). Call into work and drink plenty of water.

brandy
23-Feb-08, 07:51
whew.. thanks guys.. actually feeling better this morning.. no idea what happened last night.. but it was not nice!

Ricco
23-Feb-08, 09:14
Ah, Brandy. Praying to the porcelain god - I remember the days! Could be that nasty flu that is doiing the rounds. Take care, and drink lots of water.

orkneylass
23-Feb-08, 11:39
And don't forget to wipe your keyboard with something germ-killing!!!!!

balto
23-Feb-08, 11:57
hope you feel better soon brandy take care xxxxxx

Fluff
23-Feb-08, 12:01
if it helps i am suffering too. i have an ear infection in my left ear, which hurts, alot!
i keep veering off to the left..... and its my weekend off :(

gothlife420
23-Feb-08, 16:34
was it like u were feeling fine then all of a sudden u started not to feel well and later you were sick cause that is what happened to me about a week ago

justine
23-Feb-08, 16:39
oh hun sorry you feel bad.Hope it clears up soon Take care and get yourself off to your bed....

Rheghead
24-Feb-08, 00:31
Keep drinking water and keep thinking there is a life after being ill. Get Well Soon, I know how you feel!:(:)

router
24-Feb-08, 03:08
Can you phone in sick there i heard the staff there arn't even allowed to converse with each other let alone be a person and get ill occasionally.....:eek:
ps hope you get well soon..............

JAWS
24-Feb-08, 06:55
I agree with Unicorn and stay in bed tomorrow too.....if nothing else, you don't want to spread your bug to your colleagues! Look after yourself and drink plenty water...That's just selfish. Go into work Brandy, don't keep it to yourself, be generous, let everybody have some! ;)
I hope is gone altogether by now though, good luck!

anneoctober
26-Feb-08, 05:04
Brandy ? Brandy ? Are you still ok ?;)

brandy
26-Feb-08, 08:34
yup im fine now *laughs* not allowed to call in sick? i was off for nearly a month in oct. and nov. and they were super helpful!
when i was preg. with tom they bent over backwards to help me. and i was in and out of hospital when i was preg. the pay isnt the best in the world, but it makes up for it with how they work with you. i work around hubbys schedule and they just fit me in with my availability and are wonderful for trying to give you time off when you need it. for school meetings and app and the like! obviously its not always possible but if they can they will!
and i natter all the time! you cant stand around and chat all day. you do have work to do, but as long as you are doing your work and helping people, you can chatter all you want! *G* but the cust. does have to come first! but that is as it should be *grins*
but im all healthy and hale now .. must have been a 24 hour thing.. as i felt qeasy thru the day but was fine by the evening!
hope no one else is suffering to badly!