PDA

View Full Version : Titp Roll Call!

moncur
16-Feb-08, 11:23
Got my tickets! Its all about the rage!

Whos goin? (yes pepsi we know you don't want to go!)

loganbiffy
16-Feb-08, 12:41
Bring on the Reading Festival this year!!!

The Pepsi Challenge
16-Feb-08, 19:06
I'll go, if am commissioned to do so.

Apart from Rage - a fantastic live band (first saw them in the Barras in '94) - the line-up is pretty much the same as it has been in previous years.

cmack
16-Feb-08, 20:28
my god, RAGE at T in the park! really want to go! but its looking like they should be headlining Reading along with Metallica and the Killers! if thats the case im there!

Jeid
16-Feb-08, 20:48
Saw Rage on their second last UK gig back in 2000... Superb.

moncur
16-Feb-08, 23:39
Rage were pretty much the decider for me, was kinda hummin and hawwin before i knew who was playing. would also be good to see REM and KT Tunstall. Im going to try avoid the majority of bands beginning with 'The', or in caithness terms 'e'.

moncur
16-Feb-08, 23:43
oh and want to add, was in the crowd during audioslaves set back in 2005. Was all relatively normal bouncy bouncy jumping as per usual.............. then the rage tunes started. Big hint, try stay out of the heavy crowds if you just came out of hospital 2 days beforehand. The central bar (my life) flashed before my eyes!

loganbiffy
17-Feb-08, 05:21
oh and want to add, was in the crowd during audioslaves set back in 2005. Was all relatively normal bouncy bouncy jumping as per usual.............. then the rage tunes started. Big hint, try stay out of the heavy crowds if you just came out of hospital 2 days beforehand. The central bar (my life) flashed before my eyes!

I was there also! Audioslave were amazing, but in all fairness i am much more a soundgarden fan over rage and black hole sun solo acoustic was IMMENSE!!

catnip
17-Feb-08, 16:55
Aye got our tickets me and Snarfer are going again this year. Could not get camping so will miss out on KT and the Verve but I saw the Verve doing their last gig at V98. Have to say I was not impressed with them at all.
So no camping means we had to book hotel, wow flushing clean toilets and running water!!!

Blast!
17-Feb-08, 22:15
The line-up is very poor this year. I can count on one hand the number of bands confirmed that get me even remotely excitied.

Poor, poor line-up.

catnip
17-Feb-08, 23:25
The line-up is very poor this year. I can count on one hand the number of bands confirmed that get me even remotely excitied.

Poor, poor line-up.

Last year the hairy bikers were at the healthy T stalls doing a demo. Those healthy T stalls were just great, home fae home. Mince and tatties, haggis neeps and tatties!!
Hope it is there this year. So if there no good bands on for half an hour we just take a wander!!

Jeid
18-Feb-08, 00:48
I think what Blast! is saying, is that he'd be at those stalls for pretty much the whole weekend, and only seeing bands when he was sick of mince and tatties.

WeeRob
18-Feb-08, 22:04
It looks fantastic and I'm going! :D

rob murray
19-Feb-08, 10:35
I'll go, if am commissioned to do so.

Apart from Rage - a fantastic live band (first saw them in the Barras in '94) - the line-up is pretty much the same as it has been in previous years.

On a free ticket eh !

The Pepsi Challenge
19-Feb-08, 16:33
That was back in the days when I paid to get into gigs, Rob. Ah, the whiff of nostalgia.