PDA

View Full Version : Euan is up on holiday.

the boss
10-Feb-08, 11:38
:) JUST A WEE NOTE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT OUR MUCH MISSED FRIEND AND HOME DELIVERY DRIVER EUAN,IS UP ON HOLIDAY FOR A FEW DAYS,AND AM SURE HE WILL BE CALLING IN ON SOME OF HIS FRIENDS AND PAST CUSTOMERS. PITY HES NOT DELIVERING OUR PARCELS TOO,,BUT IM SURE MANY OF US WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE HIM AND CATCH UP.:lol:

biggles
10-Feb-08, 12:12
that is absolutely marvellous,it will be lovely to see him if he gets a chance to pop into the croft,hes been well missed. Doesnt it just show how much he became part of us if hes coming to visit us in his holidays. Hes sorely missed.:Razz

anneoctober
10-Feb-08, 15:41
Hope Euan makes it over to the garage :D I have n't seen the new driver yet - how's he/she shaping up? :lol:

the boss
10-Feb-08, 17:09
weve had a couple of parcels,its another driver now not the one euan spoke of,he just chucks the stuff into our garage and puts a note in our door even though my husbands in the house,not like euans chatty friendly way.:confused

anneoctober
10-Feb-08, 23:24
[quote=the boss;337481]weve had a couple of parcels,its another driver now not the one euan spoke of,he just chucks the stuff into our garage and puts a note in our door even though my husbands in the house,not like euans chatty friendly way./quote]
Oh wonderful - NOT! Back to squashed parcels and having to go round to the patio door to get in as they pile boxes too high, they fall and jam against the door [disgust] Have asked OH for a larger porch, but he said I'd only get MORE parcels.........[lol]

the boss
11-Feb-08, 19:58
well A/O why get a bigger porch???? wouldnt it be better just to get better service!!!! or is that a thing of the past?:~(

biggles
11-Feb-08, 20:09
we all knew this was going to happen,its a damn shame that it has. BRING back euan we cry,alas to no avail.guess lots of you will be gettin bigger porches soon then!!!!! Know any good builders???? we wont need because we aint having any more deliveries. we said it before and we stand by our decision.[evil]

Lavenderblue2
12-Feb-08, 15:40
I've only just seen this thread - I quite agree - bring back Euan!!

I had reason to complain to my supplier when my parcel was delivered to the wrong address. I couldn't understand this as all parcels should be signed for - therefore the recipient would have known that the parcel WASN'T for them - what was even more annoying was the recipient had ripped my parcel open!! :mad:

This wouldn't have happened with Euan - as well as he knew me he would never have left a parcel without it being signed by me and he certainly wouldn't have left it at the wrong address.

So all this great weather is because Euan is in Caithness then!

We miss you Euan – what fools the Home Delivery company have been.

LB

anneoctober
13-Feb-08, 22:48
Euan called in today, it was terrific to see his smile again and get his craic!:lol: He's missing us and by golly we're missing him :~( Come back soon Euan........

Bobinovich
13-Feb-08, 22:51
It was nice to meet him in Chat the last couple of nights :D

Rie
13-Feb-08, 23:24
wasnt aware of euan,untill a few days ago, met him in the chat room,got to know the story.
What a great laugh he is, hope he comes back/ KEEPS IN TOUCH MORE OFTEN>:lol:

the boss
21-Feb-08, 19:54
when he was with us he did enjoy chatting and weve told him if he can get access to a computer in inverness he can use our entry so he can keep talking until he can set up his own membership.