PDA

View Full Version : Fats and Isaac

Gleber2
05-Feb-08, 18:58
The above duo are playing in the Mountain Dew Bar in Wick this Friday, 7th February from nine thirty.

Deemac
05-Feb-08, 21:23
So how many are in the band?;)

Gleber2
05-Feb-08, 22:56
So how many are in the band?;)
One and a half.;)

Deemac
05-Feb-08, 23:32
I'll ask Rossie to make the numbers up if your short (pun!!);)

You may even learn a thing or two about improvisation (I know we do at most gigs!!!):eek:

Chobbersjnr
05-Feb-08, 23:37
I'll ask Rossie to make the numbers up if your short (pun!!);)

You may even learn a thing or two about improvisation (I know we do at most gigs!!!):eek:

.................................................. ..........................................all good things come in (in my case anyway) very small packages

davem
06-Feb-08, 00:22
The quote is "they don't make diamonds as big as bricks"

veekay
06-Feb-08, 14:52
.................................................. ..........................................all good things come in (in my case anyway) very small packages

But you more than make up for it with the sound you make ( I could say noise but then it would be taken the wrong way )

sweetpea
10-Feb-08, 19:41
What a great noise right enough, it was class as usual, I had a really good night out wiyth my OH. I don't know if it's true but heard a band cqalled Little Feat are coming up here when I was at the gig. I heard them years ago supporting Alex Harvey..

Gleber2
11-Feb-08, 04:43
Tackett and Barrere, two of Little Feat's guitarists are coming up to the Lighthouse in April.

The Pepsi Challenge
11-Feb-08, 19:03
Book my ticket! Please! That's a major, coup, Gleber2. Well done, and much kudos for pulling off such a (pardon the pun) feat. I can't remember the last time such quality musicianship with a boastful back catalogue ever came to Caithness. Well done!
(",)

Gleber2
12-Feb-08, 04:35
Book my ticket! Please! That's a major, coup, Gleber2. Well done, and much kudos for pulling off such a (pardon the pun) feat. I can't remember the last time such quality musicianship with a boastful back catalogue ever came to Caithness. Well done!
(",)
Consider it booked.