PDA

View Full Version : J.Fats gig

Gleber2
04-Feb-08, 05:05
The J.Fats Band will be playing the Newmarket Bar on Sunday 10th February.
Jack Macphee on drums. Also playing will be Marc Fender who is an American blues/ rock guitarist/vocalist. Marc is also the maker of Mongotone speaker cabs which are amazing. Solid mahogany and tuned for maximum tone. We will be using a two by 10 cab and a four by 12.

canuck
04-Feb-08, 16:26
The time, G2 - your fans need the time!

Gleber2
04-Feb-08, 17:00
The time, G2 - your fans need the time!
Four until I stop.

moncur
04-Feb-08, 19:45
I've read some pretty good reviews on the mongotone cabs. They look like something you could easily disguise as a piece of furniture in ur living room lol (thats a compliment btw).

Gleber2
04-Feb-08, 20:17
I've read some pretty good reviews on the mongotone cabs. They look like something you could easily disguise as a piece of furniture in ur living room lol (thats a compliment btw).
Needs no disguise and looks fine in my livingroom, topped by a 1962 Fender Tremolux. Yum Yum!!! Sounds as good as it looks.

loganbiffy
04-Feb-08, 22:41
Needs no disguise and looks fine in my livingroom, topped by a 1962 Fender Tremolux. Yum Yum!!! Sounds as good as it looks.

I must agree, I have had the pleasure of seeing it in said livingroom and it looks very good, can't wait to hear it this coming sunday.

roblovesplastic
04-Feb-08, 23:23
I never get invited to ass all

:~(

Chobbersjnr
05-Feb-08, 03:03
I must agree, I have had the pleasure of seeing it in said livingroom and it looks very good, can't wait to hear it this coming sunday.

I've had the pleasure of recording it clean, chorused heavily overdriven & distorted to alien type sound qualities & it handles it all A-1 cab using a strat tuned normal & a tele tuned down to drop A!!!!!

I never get invited to ass all

:~(

don't recall people needing invites to the newmarket???

Reev
05-Feb-08, 03:44
FINALLY, a gig i can make, please say your gonna play passed 8pm, cause thats when i finish work, EVERYTIME you guys have played its been when ive been on nightshift

and the one night i wanst, i arrived and youd finished

.......you cant fail me again guys, you CANT :eek:

Reev
11-Feb-08, 12:31
Awesome gig last night guys, most impressive indeed ;)

roblovesplastic
15-Feb-08, 21:21
haaargh humm!!!

(sorry i smoke)[lol]

TBH
15-Feb-08, 23:09
Four until I stop.Keep rocking in the free world.

Gleber2
16-Feb-08, 01:26
Keep rocking in the free world.
Stopped at half past ten. Five and a half hours is not bad for an old hemp ridden geezer.:Razz

Mystical Potato Head
16-Feb-08, 13:07
that's 6 and a half hours is it no?

Gleber2
16-Feb-08, 15:09
that's 6 and a half hours is it no?
Didn't start until fivish. Mark Fender did an hour so I only played four and a bit.