PDA

View Full Version : queue jumpers

unicorn
20-Jan-08, 00:01
Am I the only person who endlessly seems to find themselves in queue's in shops and people just step in front of you. I was in the co-op the other day and a woman just walked in front of me so I ignored it but then another one did at which point I said excuse me the queue is behind me, what a look she gave me. It turned out the 1st one who had done it was a staff member too. Last time I was in Glasgow airport I was in boots and 6 people walked in front of me, hubby was in stitches. I am a wee person but for goodness sake it is ridiculous :eek: It is funny too though cos if I am in a queue with a trolley full and someone comes up behind me I have no problem letting them in front but people who just barge in front make me really annoyed.

Thumper
20-Jan-08, 00:08
I know how you feel Hun,I usually say nothing BUT once in Toronto airport this woman jumped infront of me,I was tired and fed up that I was going home so I told her that she had jumped the Q...she started yapping in french..she obviously knew english or wouldnt have known what i said, but she was ranting and raving and I am ashamed to admit I gave as good as I got (to my then hubbys shame) but I was soooooo annoyed at her for being so ignorant, I walked away delighted with myself for actuallystanding up to her :) x

richman
20-Jan-08, 00:10
a spell in e army wud do em good !

oops ..... :eek:

unicorn
20-Jan-08, 00:10
yeah I have had those moments especially in airports when waiting at the carousel for bags and people barge into me and poor hubby is standing there going oh god please no just leave it :lol:

karia
20-Jan-08, 00:11
Am I the only person who endlessly seems to find themselves in queue's in shops and people just step in front of you. I was in the co-op the other day and a woman just walked in front of me so I ignored it but then another one did at which point I said excuse me the queue is behind me, what a look she gave me. It turned out the 1st one who had done it was a staff member too. Last time I was in Glasgow airport I was in boots and 6 people walked in front of me, hubby was in stitches. I am a wee person but for goodness sake it is ridiculous :eek: It is funny too though cos if I am in a queue with a trolley full and someone comes up behind me I have no problem letting them in front but people who just barge in front make me really annoyed.

Last week a guy did that to me..then realised that a huge spillage of double cream to plough his trolley through might just have been why I was holding back...oops!:lol:

Sticky wheels!

Thumper
20-Jan-08, 00:11
now now richman...are you trying to get me in a mood? ;) x

richman
20-Jan-08, 00:19
come in tae ma sexagon room an i 'll tell ye ;)

Thumper
20-Jan-08, 00:21
come in tae ma sexagon room an i 'll tell ye
:eek:[lol]x