PDA

View Full Version : What do you use the Org for?

Saveman
15-Jan-08, 12:12
With all the debate about good threads, bad threads.....let us know what you use the Org for and why!

Maybe it's "Other..."

xx_chickie
15-Jan-08, 12:19
Great idea for a poll! Hehe will be interesting to see what people have to say! (Of course, we Caithness folk all love a wee gossip! :lol:)

Lolabelle
15-Jan-08, 13:07
Strange adding in the poll, after I voted it said 12 people had voted, but had many more than that in the columns??????

I voted other because I wasn't sure what the first one meant, not being a local I was unable to decipher the first option.

So my other is to do all of the above, catch up with the goss, learn about the area and local dynamics, and I don't mind the odd "respectful debate". :Razz

NickInTheNorth
15-Jan-08, 13:10
Lolabelle

it's a multiple choice poll so you can vote for as many options as you wish, that is why the total votes is greater than the total voters :)

Lolabelle
15-Jan-08, 13:13
Lolabelle

it's a multiple choice poll so you can vote for as many options as you wish, that is why the total votes is greater than the total voters :)

Oh goodness me, I am having a dopey day, this is my second faux pas today on here. :eek:
Thanks for the heads up Nick.

starry
15-Jan-08, 16:32
I like having somewhere to distract me from work :confused

Phoenix200416
15-Jan-08, 18:12
I like to join in debates, get the gossip, and sometimes help others asking for advice or ask advice and help myself :D

ciderally
15-Jan-08, 20:39
i voted other, as i use it to keep in touch with home..and get the goss ..

anneoctober
15-Jan-08, 21:35
I voted for "get e craic". I can read everyone's point of view and put in my tuppence worth, catch up wi me buddies ( YOU know who you are!):eek: , despair of the "suspensions/infractions" debate, but mostly to bring some light relief to the posts, as and when I can. [lol]

honey
15-Jan-08, 21:43
i voted "Other" - logging onto org helps ease my homesickness. Im not as bad now as i used to be, but its still nice to hear from "home"

trix
17-Jan-08, 02:49
i lek til use e' org til communicate wi a very special person in ma life, who means e world til me (Ak...)

an a couple o ither cool people too....

am so busy doin ma svq (level 3) that i hevna got an awful lot o time til blether til all ye's good people...

(it wid be guid if ma boss wis readin iss ifanow)

i do lek til catch up wi ye's all tho an 'get e crack'.

just cos am no 'engagin' ifanow disna mean am no seein fits bin goin on :eek:[para]

trinkie
17-Jan-08, 20:25
Do you mean Org or Forum ?

I prefer the Org in general. It has so many interesting articles I could spend hours here. I like the History and the Nature Walks / Field study etc . It all brings me closer to Caithness

If you mean the Forum then I like all things with Caithness connections. There are many good folk here so willing to help and share.

jodyfos
19-Jan-08, 00:17
I use the org. to search for properties, come from Ashington Northumberland and we are looking to relocate to Caithness to work and then retire, know the locals are friendly, how do you feel about the english moving to Caithness

jodyfos
19-Jan-08, 00:20
I use the org. to search for properties for sale as want to buy property Caithness to work then retire, come from Ashington Northumberland, know the locals are friendly. What do you think about the English moving to Caithness.?

Thumper
20-Jan-08, 18:40
Hello jodyfos and welcome to e org...english moving to caithness?..why not x

cuddlepop
20-Jan-08, 21:28
I've already voted but realised I use the org for "other" quiet a bit too
In my case its free pet advice and support.:D

jodyfos
22-Jan-08, 00:20
I use the org. to search for properties, come from Ashington Northumberland and we are looking to relocate to Caithness to work and then retire, know the locals are friendly, how do you feel about the english moving to Caithness
Hi thumper,
Thanks for the welcome. Watched the Antiques Roadshow last week and it was in Caithness and I must admit there was an awful lot of english speaking people with their antiquities there. Wealthy english speaking people. Us being Northumbrian we have a borders accent really not like geordies, if you know what I mean. Its a fabulous place very similar to Northumberland, countryside and coastline, castles and heritage. freedom and hopefully peace and quiet (most of the time) do you agree?