PDA

View Full Version : Flowers?/Valentines Day

RicardoR
14-Jan-08, 19:05
Seeing as its fairly close to Valentines day, does anyone know a flower shop that does deliveries in Wick?

alanatkie
14-Jan-08, 19:08
The Flower Shop 01955 603969

octane
14-Jan-08, 19:12
i paid over £50 for mine locally last year and they were dead within a couple of days and that was with a competent o/h looking after them.
Tesco £2.99 ones this year though, im not falling for the rip off merchants taking advantage of the day this year!!!

elamanya
14-Jan-08, 19:27
i got a dozen delivered last year from the shop in dempster street and they lasted ages and ages , think the girl there keeps them in a fridge or something

Ash
14-Jan-08, 19:29
next online do lovely flowers, also tesco... there are lots of sites that you can send other stuff with it, chocolates, balloons, wine or a teddy... and not too expensive

RicardoR
14-Jan-08, 19:38
Thanks Ash, I have looked on next.co.uk and think I will use them. I just hope she will like what I get her :)

Ash
14-Jan-08, 19:40
they are lovely, glad u liked the site:D

karia
14-Jan-08, 19:48
Oh Ricardo,

Once you start buying things for girls you'll never be able to afford the Mercedes and the iphone!;)

RicardoR
14-Jan-08, 20:00
Haha karia :D

I have the Merc now. The iPhone was just a spur of the moment want.

Well it is Valentines day so you know :)

karia
14-Jan-08, 20:05
Tell that to Mr Karia will you!:roll:

RicardoR
14-Jan-08, 20:08
*shouts it at Mr Karia* dont know if he heard me though :D

dirdyweeker
14-Jan-08, 22:55
i got a dozen delivered last year from the shop in dempster street and they lasted ages and ages , think the girl there keeps them in a fridge or something

that is Amandas....use her as her flowers really do last! She can make a bunch of flowers into a work of art. If it's the romantic look you are in need of Dempster Street is where you should go.

RicardoR
16-Jan-08, 00:24
Ah great.. just found out she prefers jewellery :(. *watches his wallet vanish*

karia
16-Jan-08, 00:32
Ah great.. just found out she prefers jewellery :(. *watches his wallet vanish*

told you!;)

RicardoR
16-Jan-08, 00:34
*looks around* any ideas for cheap good jewellery? :D

karia
16-Jan-08, 00:37
You just can't help yourself........can you?;)

RicardoR
16-Jan-08, 00:45
Well if it's for Jess I'd do anything :D. It may be a lessed version of it but I do my best to do it :D

karia
16-Jan-08, 00:48
Well if it's for Jess I'd do anything It may be a lessed version of it but I do my best to do it

She's a lucky girl!;)

We will dance at your wedding and OMG won't that be something!:lol:

RicardoR
16-Jan-08, 00:52
A wedding between 16 year olds. Yeah that will be something :p.

karia
16-Jan-08, 01:01
A wedding between 16 year olds. Yeah that will be something .

Hey, Me and mr karia met at 16...faffed about and got it wrong.
then back together and happily married 10 years now!

Sometimes your first love really is your true love!:lol:

So don't stint on the flowers.;)

RicardoR
16-Jan-08, 01:10
:D. Well to be honest we havent' been together long so who knows what will happen. Just want to impress her for Valentines day but not seem over the top at the same time if you see what I mean :D

karia
16-Jan-08, 01:13
Well to be honest we havent' been together long so who knows what will happen. Just want to impress her for Valentines day but not seem over the top at the same time if you see what I mean :D

I am sure you will get it just right!;)

All the best.

Kxx

RicardoR
16-Jan-08, 01:16

RicardoR
11-Feb-08, 01:00
I know I have asked this before but I really need some help. Can someone direct me to a shop/website in Wick (preferably) that will deliver to Lybster on a corrent date that I choose please?

Thanks.

miranda
11-Feb-08, 01:09
do the flower shops not deliver to lybster???

RicardoR
11-Feb-08, 01:18
If I knew I wouldnt be posting this would i?

miranda
11-Feb-08, 15:43
i know they deliver to Gillock so cant see why not Lybster...phone around and ask ...they may charge extra for out of town especially on valentines day.:)

grandma
11-Feb-08, 16:22
Have pm'd you.

EDDIE
11-Feb-08, 18:14
Get her a argos a voucher she can pick the jewellery or anything else she fancys thats the easy option

NLP
11-Feb-08, 19:24

Argos has some nice bits that don't cost much.

chocolatechip
11-Feb-08, 20:07
Yeah on of the folower shops do deliver too Lybster, because I bought flowers for my mum and dads wedding anniversary a year or to ago and they delivered to a local hotel in Lybster.

canuck
11-Feb-08, 21:42
RicardoR, this research we did last year might be helpful as Valentine's Day approaches. Good luck!

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=21131&highlight=Valentine%27s+poll

scorrie
11-Feb-08, 23:13
Spend the money on a donation to a worthy charity. Anyone with real love in their soul would appreciate that ahead of some man-made cash-in aimed at romantics. That's what I'll do.

karia
12-Feb-08, 00:00
Spend the money on a donation to a worthy charity. Anyone with real love in their soul would appreciate that ahead of some man-made cash-in aimed at romantics. That's what I'll do.

You're not 16 years old Scorrie!

Allow Ricardo his moment of flamboyant exprsssion..he has long enough to be middle aged like the rest of us.;)

kxxx