PDA

View Full Version : Last post from me ..

Camel Spider
12-Jan-08, 20:50
I am outta here.

I have REALLY enjoyed my time on the Org, what can I say ?? .. some people got me .. some didnt. I just wanted to say that I enjoyed my time here but I am off to Oz on Monday night for a visit, I will be back for a few days to tie up some loose ends and then gone for good come the start of February.

I wish everyone the best whether I got on with them (the many) or not (the few), if anyone is ever in Perth, Western Australia in the next twelve months or in Melbourne (for the Grand Prix) and/or from February 09 then look me up .. ALL will be welcome .. and I do mean that. I reckon the odds are good on meeting a wicker or teenabowla (right spelling ?) at some point out there !!

You can get me at camelspider@hotmail.co.uk if youre heading my way .. I wont be logging in again as I am glad to be leaving the UK and I feel the start of a new life should be just that.

Yours with thanks .. On a beach admiring the scantily clad women while you freeze .. and if I am not there I will be out on on my new Ducati 1098 .. *sigh* .. choices .. choices !!

A final word which sums up my time on the Org .. (Please Ladies .. no Crying !!) .. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOVKdlbOUTE (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOVKdlbOUTE)

Camel Spider .. :D .. ;)

Thumper
12-Jan-08, 20:53
Good Luck Hun!Gonna miss your sense of humour on the boards!Send me a postcard of the scantily clad men [lol] x

golach
12-Jan-08, 21:00
All the best CS, you take care now, when you go to the dunny down under, the Red Back Spider has a nasty bite, worse than a Camel Spider I have been told. Nice knowing you mate:D

mums angels
12-Jan-08, 21:14
Lucky you .. my hubbys been after me to move out there for years :lol: but the only time he'll get me out to perth is for a visit to my brother and his family

cuddlepop
12-Jan-08, 21:29
All the best Calmel Spider,:D

ciderally
12-Jan-08, 21:49
good luck mate...and enjoy

JAWS
12-Jan-08, 21:50
Hey, CS, good luck, but Oz is no excuse for not posting! The Org is even on the Web down under and we even have a few members down there already!

canuck
12-Jan-08, 21:57
New continent, new country, new culture - good luck!!

You'll find that the org moves very easily across all of those borders. Don't close your account just yet. Orger friends are always as close as your nearest keyboard.

Moira
12-Jan-08, 22:02
All best wishes for your new life Camel Spider. I held my breath while clicking your link and will admit I didn't expect what I saw & heard. I had a wee tear in my eye, but only a wee one mind ;)

We won't hold it against you if you do decide to log on here in the future, so never say never.... Who else here could amuse us with tales of violent lamp-posts and end up making poetry of it all ...?

Anne x
12-Jan-08, 22:22
Ah !!! Camel spider thought you were going to keep in touch all the very best Grand Prix eh !!! you lucky person although Id like to be there now for Tennis starting Monday really good luck in your new life and new start
Ax

Julia
12-Jan-08, 23:08
All the best Camel Spider, you've been a good sport here on the Org and I am quite sure you will be sadly missed by all! x

footie chick
12-Jan-08, 23:29
All the best you lucky XXXXXX hopefully will be heading your way in 15 years :eek:

karia
13-Jan-08, 00:15
A final word which sums up my time on the Org .. (Please Ladies .. no Crying !!) .. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOVKdlbOUTE (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOVKdlbOUTE)

Camel Spider .. .. [/quote]

We will cope..but hey!

You're a real gone kid...and we will miss you! :D

kriklah
13-Jan-08, 00:25
Best wishes to you Camel Spider, good luck in your new life

Highland Laddie
13-Jan-08, 00:43
All the best for your new adventure m8, take care of yourself.

connieb19
13-Jan-08, 00:44
Good Luck and best wishes Camel Spider. :)

Liz
13-Jan-08, 00:54
Good luck Camel Spider!

Hope Oz will be all you hope it to be and that you meet a nice Sheila!:D

Kenn
13-Jan-08, 00:56
Will miss you, all the best for your new life, hope it all works out and be careful where you spread the sunscreen!

Moira
13-Jan-08, 02:50
You're a real gone kid... :D

Oh gosh Karia. Don't hit me with Deacon Blue just after I cried one real tear in decades ;)

sassylass
13-Jan-08, 04:02
Good luck Camel Spider, it's been a pleasure.

Margaret M.
13-Jan-08, 04:56
Best of luck to you and keep on doing it your way.

Sporran
13-Jan-08, 09:07
Camel Spider's off to the land down under
Where women glow and men plunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover!

I can't get Men at Work's song out of my head since I read this thread, Camel Spider! :lol:

I'll miss your sense of humour on these forums, and hope you change your mind and continue to post on Caithness.Org. I'm sure you'll have plenty of interesting tales to tell us from down under!

I wish you the best of luck in your new life, Camel Spider, with fun and adventure a-plenty! Take care, mate! :cool:

Tugmistress
13-Jan-08, 09:58
Have a great time CS, enjoy your new life :D

Rheghead
13-Jan-08, 10:20
Good luck!:)

Mik.M.
13-Jan-08, 12:45
Good Luck in Aus, we are soooo jealous. Keep posting tho .

nanoo
13-Jan-08, 14:09
Good Luck CS, i wish you all the best in your new start and may all your wishes come true. ;) Bon Voyage. :roll:

twiglet
13-Jan-08, 14:13
Good luck c.s. in your new life. I am sure that 'Thunk' will be devastated that you are leaving. Come back on the org and let us know how you're getting on!

paris
13-Jan-08, 14:29
A new bike and a new life. I wish you the very best in your new life and hope you find all thats been missing in this one. ENJOY ! luv jan xx

wifie
13-Jan-08, 15:12
Och Camel Spider - devastated - no more "Thunk" stories! All the very best and have a great life!

northener
13-Jan-08, 15:50
Begone! This is a local forum for local people - there's nothing for you here!!!

Thank Christ, I thought he'd never go.:D

Good luck Spidey, I understand you wanting a clean break - but never say never my friend.

All the best!

paris
13-Jan-08, 15:55
This is all quite sad really, losing an orger, friend. Life goes on though i know. jan x

angela5
13-Jan-08, 16:09
Good Luck and Best Wishes.:D

bluelady
13-Jan-08, 19:14
good luck, CS, but keep in touch with your old orgers, even just to send us pics to envy over x

Cinders392
13-Jan-08, 19:55
All the best camel spider

robynaus
13-Jan-08, 22:45
Welcome to the land of sunshine and opertunity Camelspider. You can keep in touch with the org there's lots of us using it yer know.
regards robyn

NLP
13-Jan-08, 22:48
All the best down under, have a whale of a time, all the best CS :~(

Lolabelle
14-Jan-08, 09:30
Welcome Home CM, I'm sure you will love the views, but make sure you get some 30+, it's pretty hot over here.
If you ever come to the Hunter Valley, send me a pm and come over for a cuppa. :lol:
PS, and my church is having their international Convention at Freemantle next year, so we could be over there then.

ginajade
14-Jan-08, 19:54
good luck in your new home.:D

Ricco
15-Jan-08, 09:04
Good luck, CS. Pay heed to Canuck's comments - there are a number of Aussies on the org and they will be a useful source of info and advice.

New life? New bike? Beaches? Naw... its the skimpy bikinis and the fishing I am envious of! ;)

golach
10-Feb-08, 16:25
Welcome back Camel Spider, and please stop bragging about 36c and tinnies and barbies on sun kissed beaches, [lol]

scotsboy
10-Feb-08, 16:44
Perth Australia must be a mini-Caithness - met a Thurso couple on the flight from Glasgow to Dubai who were emigrating to Perth when I was coming back out in early January.

MadPict
10-Feb-08, 17:01
Time to register Orgers.oz....

Tighsonas4
10-Feb-08, 19:35
HI CP
why are you packing in ??have been surprised in the short time i have been on the amount of correspondence that ive had from down under by pms and
even emails when requested. hope to hear when you arrive
all the best tony

johno
10-Feb-08, 22:43
All the very best camel spider, here,s to your new life. hope it,s a great one.
enjoy. :cool: [lol]