PDA

View Full Version : Shameless

98elite
02-Jan-08, 02:15
Just had a double dose of the new series of Shameless, its an absolute scream, fantastic telly lol lol.

paris
02-Jan-08, 10:11
Just had a double dose of the new series of Shameless, its an absolute scream, fantastic telly lol lol.
Have to agree there , what a laugh.:lol: jan x

quirbal
02-Jan-08, 15:13
Oh no I forgot it was on.:~(:~(

trix
02-Jan-08, 15:17
i watched it too, brilliant telly, infact so far, its been e highlight o ma year...[lol]

angela5
02-Jan-08, 15:32
Oh no I forgot it was on.

How could you!:lol:
Catch the repeat.

superted
02-Jan-08, 15:36
What a great show, i never want it to end!

angela5
02-Jan-08, 15:38
What a great show, i never want it to end!

As long as keep viewing it they'll keep making it, 16 episodes in this series i think.:D

zappster
02-Jan-08, 15:51
Brilliant what a hoot that program is..Frank Is ace!!

wings
02-Jan-08, 16:14
Does anyone ken when this will be repeated? cheers

superted
02-Jan-08, 16:18

I was tempted to watch next weeks show last night, but I resisted.....got to have something to look forward to.......:lol:

connieb19
02-Jan-08, 16:19
I was tempted to watch next weeks show last night, but I resisted.....got to have something to look forward to.......:lol:I watched next weeks last night. Now I've got the following weeks to look forward to next week lol.

angela5
02-Jan-08, 16:21
Does anyone ken when this will be repeated? cheers

Tonight at 11.05pm on CH4.

superted
02-Jan-08, 17:46
Some good stuff on this site

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/shameless/index.html

sphinx
02-Jan-08, 20:25
i watched it last night and thought it woz great:lol:

ks
02-Jan-08, 23:47
I forgot but will watch the repeat, I thought the last series wasn't as good as the first ones.

davem
03-Jan-08, 00:03
I think it's back to its best form, we were roaring!

ks
03-Jan-08, 00:08
I think it's back to its best form, we were roaring!

I was hoping it would have improved, can't wait to see it then!

ks
03-Jan-08, 00:11

Was it 2 episodes that were on as there is only one on the repeat.

connieb19
03-Jan-08, 00:12
Was it 2 episodes that were on as there is only one on the repeat.The other one was on E4.

ks
03-Jan-08, 00:15
The other one was on E4.

Just was wondering if that was the case, thanks.

Julia
03-Jan-08, 00:28
I watched it once or twice and did not like it.... :eek:, I'll get my coat!

ks
03-Jan-08, 00:32
I watched it once or twice and did not like it.... :eek:, I'll get my coat!

It is not to everyones taste but I think the first series was probably about the best programme I have ever seen.

nanoo
03-Jan-08, 16:25
Now thats strange. All of you had so much to say, in favour of the programme(which i might add, having seen the trailers for it, did'nt fancy it at all)That i decided to watch last nights episode, thought at first this is just garbage, i stuck to it though and guess what? I can't wait for next weeks i thought it was really funny, especially Frank trying to come to terms with his immenent death. It was good to see the lad from Emmerdale(Daz)in it too and doing something competely different. Mind, i would'nt like to be in his shoes if Jack Sugden finds out about it Te he. :lol: Roll on next Wednesday night [lol]

superted
03-Jan-08, 16:46
Now thats strange. All of you had so much to say, in favour of the programme(which i might add, having seen the trailers for it, did'nt fancy it at all)That i decided to watch last nights episode, thought at first this is just garbage, i stuck to it though and guess what? I can't wait for next weeks i thought it was really funny, especially Frank trying to come to terms with his immenent death. It was good to see the lad from Emmerdale(Daz)in it too and doing something competely different. Mind, i would'nt like to be in his shoes if Jack Sugden finds out about it Te he. :lol: Roll on next Wednesday night [lol]

I'm glad we've got you hooked, but like previous posts have said the first series was the best. Get it on next years christmas list now lol

Rocco
03-Jan-08, 18:19
Believe it or not but the lad who plays Daz in Emmerdale was not the lad you saw on your telly playing Carl Gallagher, but was in fact his twin brother. Elliot Titensor plays Carl in shameless and his brother Luke plays Daz in Emmerdale. They shared the role for the first series but Luke got to busy with Emmerdale so had to stop. How's that for an interesting fact!:D

Green_not_greed
03-Jan-08, 18:29
I watched it for the first time last night and loved it!

percy toboggan
03-Jan-08, 18:45
Give me 'Sense and Sensibility' any day over this moronic take on Mancunian life.
Underclass caricature and a gross misrepresentation of life near the bottom.
Mind you, I've not seen much of it.

quirbal
03-Jan-08, 18:54
Shameless is one of the funniest things on tv at the moment.

percy toboggan
03-Jan-08, 18:56
Given your avatar/icon. I realise you are in the producers target audience quirbal.