PDA

View Full Version : The Org.

quirbal
31-Dec-07, 14:12
Recently I have noticed that I have been visting the org more. So I was just wondering how much time per day do you spend on the Org?

This should be interesting;)

quirbal
31-Dec-07, 14:15
I probably spend about an about hour just passing in and out of the org from time to time.:D

karia
31-Dec-07, 14:20
Far too much!

I try to do other things as well like eat and sleep ..sometimes I even succeed.;)

I alternate between this and another forum...message board tart that I am! [lol]

Bobbyian
31-Dec-07, 15:06
I have a quick look around when I come in from work in the evenings and if I`m feeling down the look at the Photo`s to cheer me up Thanks to you Photo pasters I usually photogarph my feet????

Thumper
31-Dec-07, 15:19
Do you mean to tell me there is actually something other out there than the Org? :eek: Couldnt live without it ;) x

paris
31-Dec-07, 15:27
First thing when i get up i go straight to the org, then pop in and out all through the day . When my pc`s been down i feel stressed that i cant get to speak to my fellow orgers.
Happy new year to you all ! jan x

Lavenderblue2
31-Dec-07, 18:11
One of the first things I do when I switch on my PC or laptop is to have a wee look at what's going on then I pop in and out all day long. I think I'd be lost without the Org!

LB :)

nanoo
31-Dec-07, 18:14
Hi there, my OH says i spend all my spare time on the Org, of course this is completely untrue. I eat, sleep, do my housework and occasionaly watch telly. All the rest of my time is spent with friends, old and new, Can i help it if they are all on the Org,? I think not. The best things in life are free(so they say) and aint that the truth. :lol:Thanks all my orger friends i got for free. [lol]

cuddlepop
31-Dec-07, 18:47
I tend to dip in throughout the day.Depends on what i'm doing and how interesting threads are as to how long I'm on for :D

Sporran
31-Dec-07, 20:39
I'm in the 1-3 hours a day range. Sad, innit? ;)

This is the only message board I visit, though, and I'd be lost without it. I also find time for a 30-40 hour a week job and running a household. Long live Caithness.Org!!!

starry
31-Dec-07, 22:05
It very much depends on whether my boss is in the office or not ;)

northener
31-Dec-07, 23:35
Should have been a 'Spend too much bloody time on the .Org' option.

Working from home I tend to hop on and off on when work is slack - or when the soaps are on.

I'm sat here now in between jobs.

Torvaig
31-Dec-07, 23:40
Should have been a 'Spend too much bloody time on the .Org' option.

Working from home I tend to hop on and off on when work is slack - or when the soaps are on.

I'm sat here now in between jobs.

Tell you what, make us a cup of tea while you're waiting for the next job!:lol:
Or open a bottle of wine if you are so inclined......;)

northener
31-Dec-07, 23:45
Or open a bottle of wine if you are so inclined......;)

Soooooo tempting!

Bobinovich
01-Jan-08, 14:44
During a typical work day, depending on how busy I am, I'll pop on a few times, then once the kids are in bed I'll usually have an Org window open for a few hours while doing other surfing. Weekends just depend on what else is on. I probably average about 3 - 5 hours logged of which abvout 3 - 4 hours actually reading/posting here.

trix
02-Jan-08, 15:25
caithness.org is ma homepage :eek: cool eh?

i do hev a cpl o ither forums that i visit too but when ma pc broke doon it wis ye guys that i mist o most. (Ak speshly)

i hardly get intil e forum these days as e crack is so good wi all e PMs goin flyin, between typin them, readin them an laffin ma ass off at them i just da get a chance....:lol:

keep it comin, best thing i ever did in 2007 wis log on til e org, many laffs in store for 2008, bring it on....

anneoctober
02-Jan-08, 15:33
I hereby confess that I am a 3 - 5 hour orger :o and it's usually after dinner and intae the wee sma oors. Again depends on the threads and e crack and I do dip in & out during that time. I can't understand why me OH is reluctant to put in broadband into the office.........[lol]

trix
02-Jan-08, 15:51
no broadband in e office anneoct??

mmh, ye should o considered getin it for his xmas [lol]

nevermind, always his birthday :lol:

ciderally
02-Jan-08, 18:10
usually visit at least once a day, but for how long who knows? what does it matter if no housework is getting done .....

nanoo
02-Jan-08, 18:12
I hereby confess that I am a 3 - 5 hour orger :o and it's usually after dinner and intae the wee sma oors. Again depends on the threads and e crack and I do dip in & out during that time. I can't understand why me OH is reluctant to put in broadband into the office.........[lol]
Yes, i'm a 3 - 5 hourer myself. I'm on a while every morning and a bigger while in the afternoons. Actually, i don't know what i'd do without it now. My, anneoctober, i can't think why your OH is holding off on broadband in the office. Te He. Would it help if we got a petition going for you.

anneoctober
06-Jan-08, 21:35
Yes, i'm a 3 - 5 hourer myself. I'm on a while every morning and a bigger while in the afternoons. Actually, i don't know what i'd do without it now. My, anneoctober, i can't think why your OH is holding off on broadband in the office. Te He. Would it help if we got a petition going for you.
I doubt it would nanoo - OH knows me too well!! [lol] Thanks for your kind thoughts on my behalf tho...........;)

lynne duncan
06-Jan-08, 23:22
1 - 3 sounds like me though hughie would probably put me in the next cat, good company and crack like here is hard to find!!

bluelady
07-Jan-08, 12:07
between 1 -5 depending on whats on and if I have time.

Lolabelle
07-Jan-08, 12:32
I used to spend heaps more time on here, but working from home has gotten so much busier and I actually have to do some work these days. At first I really found it difficult not to just hang out on the .org rather than doing my work, but I had to go cold turkey over my holiday and am managing ok now.
But I guess I was a 1 -5 hour orger. But I am not going to let myself do too much more than that, as I tend to get rude looks from everyone else in the office when I am sneaking onto the org rather than doing my work. (Even if I am the boss! :eek:)