PDA

View Full Version : under the tree.....

justine
20-Dec-07, 15:52
So come on all orgers, what would be the best present that you would love to find under the tree this year.....

I have no preference as i am in for christmas for the kids and dont really think about my self, but if i had to decide it would have to be a weekend away for me and my hubby..We have only been away once in 17 years and it is starting to get to us....:(

alanatkie
20-Dec-07, 15:58
Not really wanting anything just love opening the pressies kids give me as you can never guess what they are but this year i was told im not allowed to open my presents just after midnight when they are in bed. so they have hidden them on me :roll:

paris
20-Dec-07, 16:28
Keys to a new house ANYWHERE i hate living here ! jan x:~(

Sporran
20-Dec-07, 19:54
So come on all orgers, what would be the best present that you would love to find under the tree this year.....

Tickets for an all-expenses-paid trip home to Thurso for myself, husband and two sons! :D

rockchick
20-Dec-07, 20:01
...it would have to be a weekend away for me and my hubby..We have only been away once in 17 years and it is starting to get to us....:(

You might try as an anniversary present request? Or maybe Valentine's day?

northener
20-Dec-07, 20:55
A walk to the top of Morven in time for sunrise on New Years day and to be guaranteed a cold, crisp sunny dawn with unbroken visibilty.

Followed by fresh bacon butties, good coffee (with a VERY large measure of Old Pulteney added) and a helicopter ride home up the coast.

Stuff everything else.

obiron
20-Dec-07, 20:57
long as i get the broons book this year im quite happy.

hotrod4
20-Dec-07, 22:29
Seeing as the Ferrari never arrives, The thing I would love to have under my tree would be The Wife with a big smile on her face, oh and a box of world peace would be nice!!.

Oops just realised how my comment may look,It wasnt meant that way honest ;)

horseman
20-Dec-07, 23:36
A walk to the top of Morven in time for sunrise on New Years day and to be guaranteed a cold, crisp sunny dawn with unbroken visibilty.

Followed by fresh bacon butties, good coffee (with a VERY large measure of Old Pulteney added) and a helicopter ride home up the coast.

Stuff everything else.

That sounds so good,I would even join you;)

Moi x
21-Dec-07, 00:53
I like Northener, he makes me laugh so I'd leave 2 letter r's for him under my tree, one for his name and one for his suprise. ;)

For myself, I'd be pleased to find Daniel Craig under it.

Ricco
21-Dec-07, 18:07
I'd like to find a pair of stockings, with some legs in them. ;)

unicorn
21-Dec-07, 19:45
Just legs, we will have to find an old manequin [lol]

Sporran
22-Dec-07, 02:05
Hmmm, Weeboyagee might be able to help out there!! ;) :lol: