PDA

View Full Version : Led Zeppelin

cullpacket
12-Dec-07, 21:56
Did anybody go to the Led Zep concert from Caithness?

Shabbychic
13-Dec-07, 01:21
Would love to have gone but it was too far and too expensive. Hopefully the concert will soon be available on DVD. I bought the DVD of the Cream concert and it is great.

Anne x
13-Dec-07, 01:27
Did anybody go to the Led Zep concert from Caithness?

did you see the prices !!!! will look forward to dvd coming out soon , I hope for OH sake going on and on about it

paris
13-Dec-07, 09:49
Another BIG fan of zep here, stairway to heaven what a brilliant song. jan x

cullpacket
13-Dec-07, 10:23
I took my big bruva to the gig it was magic, Maggie Bell and Free played made my night!

Flyermonkey
13-Dec-07, 13:11
They are doing a world tour next year, despite their denials. A lot of people 'in the know' have confirmed that they spent way too much time, effort and money to justify a one off gig. Plus Ian Astonbury from The Cult recently announced that they were doing support for a Led Zeppelin World Tour, though they may not be now that they let it slip.

I really want to see them too, saw Page & Plant a good few years ago but not the same.

Random Caithness connection.... Jim Sutherland, originally from Thurso now in Edinburgh, played in Page & Plant's band

The Pepsi Challenge
13-Dec-07, 13:28
And modest owner he is of his Platinum-Record for No Quarter, which, by the way, I used to prop up a guitar amp when recording at his studio once. It was gathering dust, he had little care for it. What a guy.