PDA

View Full Version : Mfr!

SNOWDOG
05-Dec-07, 20:45
Whats the crack with the MFR reception just now?, its completely disappeared from any radio in the house, even the car stereo can only hold onto the signal for about 10 seconds!:confused

highlander
05-Dec-07, 20:57
Thank you snowdog for bringing that up, its been the same in our car, very very annoying. grrrrrrrrrr

lady penelope
05-Dec-07, 22:27
It's because they are soooo busy with their charity they don't have time to put on radio shows!:lol:

Support your local MFR Charity:)

kc
05-Dec-07, 22:28
my house reception is fine, its the car I have a prob with! i was blaming the kidsfor messing with the stereo!! cant get cfm either in the car.

dirdyweeker
05-Dec-07, 23:25
Gave up a long time ago trying to get it in the house. The car reception is a hit or a miss. Certainly compared to Radio One I need a lot more volume in the car radio to even half hear it.

NLP
05-Dec-07, 23:32
Lost mfr in the car on sunday and I can't get it back, haven't tried the house. Other than the alarm I rarely have the radio on in the house.

robbain
06-Dec-07, 04:50
We have the same problem in the car, also a few times listening to MFR while travelling down the A9, we get hijack by KCR while listening to MFR.

nikki
06-Dec-07, 10:24
We havent had any problems with it, still fine in the house and the car.

CFM
06-Dec-07, 13:01
I can tell you that CFM are having difficulties with reception due to strange atmospheric conditions, however MFR are going to be changing their equipment up at Ben Dorrerry shortly (hopefully) and this should make a big difference to the signal for both stations

grandma
06-Dec-07, 13:15
Noticed it was poorer lately. Have had to switch between 97.4 and 102.8 FM depending on where I am. Why not try 11.07 AM?

Fran
07-Dec-07, 04:01
I am on the Wick side and have had no problem with MFR in the house or in the car. Strange.