PDA

View Full Version : what would be the best xmas pressie ever????

quiteone
04-Dec-07, 00:29
well xmas is getting close so whats ur ldeal gift???

mine would be a new car parked outside with a big bow on it!!! wow
:cool:

Solus
04-Dec-07, 00:36
Mines a new motorbike, except dont get it until March 08 :(

quiteone
04-Dec-07, 00:52
wat kind u getting?? harley davidsons are my absolute fav but ye cana beat the need for speed on a sports bike!!

Lolabelle
04-Dec-07, 09:41
We would like to buy a 40acre property nearby, if by some miracle, I woke up in my bed in that house with all my furniture and stuff already moved in, that would be the bestest ever christmas present :Razz

saxovtr
04-Dec-07, 10:20
kawasaki ninja zx-r,yahama r1,both sitting outside my house on xmas day hehe

starry
04-Dec-07, 10:41
A lottery win, I am very sick of being poor now and I think I am able to handle the responsibility of several millions ;)

johno
04-Dec-07, 12:18
guess my ideal pressie would be for a relative to be cured.

starry
04-Dec-07, 12:22
guess my ideal pressie would be for a relative to be cured.

Oh Johno I hope so too

honey
04-Dec-07, 13:13
to have a christmas with my family and my in-laws under one roof. Its always a case of either or for us as we live in glasgow as do my inlaws, and my family are in Thurso.

Johno - i dont know your situation, but i know how that feels, my thoughts are with you!

unicorn
04-Dec-07, 13:17
to have a relaxed few day without lots of hassle and stress. Sounds bliss :D

TRUCKER
04-Dec-07, 13:28
Just to have all my loved ones here would be the best christmas present.

johno
04-Dec-07, 13:44
to have a christmas with my family and my in-laws under one roof. Its always a case of either or for us as we live in glasgow as do my inlaws, and my family are in Thurso.

Johno - i dont know your situation, but i know how that feels, my thoughts are with you!
aw thanx. it,s not life threatening. but ut,s more or less untreatable.
[ osteoporosis]

unicorn
04-Dec-07, 13:49
oh johno thats not very good news, but hopefully managable with treatment and pain relief.

psyberyeti
04-Dec-07, 13:54
One of those magic, never empty wallets, with automatic refill - well, my daughter thinks I have one already.:lol:

Ash
04-Dec-07, 14:12
for my mother in law to come home for xmas and her treatment to go well

changilass
04-Dec-07, 14:17
We are going to have the best christmas ever this year without any need for wishing.

Hubby is working day shift but we have mini changi, so it just don't get any better.

karia
04-Dec-07, 14:42
This is one of the few Xmas day's in recent years when my husband hasn't been working day shift..that and us still having my mum with us when we didn't think she would make it to Xmas ....What more is there?

Ah yes..food!;)

Karia

scorrie
04-Dec-07, 15:20
I would wish for people to behave the way they do on Christmas Day throughout the rest of the year as well.

When we were walking to the Hospital to visit my Dad on Christmas Morning last year, every single person we met spoke to us and wished us a Merry Christmas. Had it been any other day of the year, most of them wouldn't have broken breath.

That turned out to be my Dad's last Christmas. Make the most of each day, as you never know when it could be the your last. Happy 4th of December to all.