PDA

View Full Version : the blonde.

johno
02-Dec-07, 12:45
A blonde keeps having the same weird dream, so she goes to her doctor.
Doctor: "What is your dream about?"
Blonde: "I am being chased by a lunatic..."
Doctor: "So, where are you in this dream?"
Blonde: "I am running in a hallway."
Doctor: "Then what happens?"
Blonde: "Well, that's the weird thing. In every single dream, the same thing happens. I always come to a door, but I can't open it. I keep pushing the door and pushing the door, but it won't budge!"
Doctor: "Does the door have any letters on it?"
Blonde: "Yes."
Doctor: "And what do these letter spell?"
Blonde: "P.. U... L... L..." :eek:

[lol]

anneoctober
03-Dec-07, 20:20
[quote=johno;304751]A blonde keeps having the same weird dream, so she goes to her doctor.
Doctor: "What is your dream about?"
Blonde: "I am being chased by a lunatic..."
Doctor: "So, where are you in this dream?"
Blonde: "I am running in a hallway."
Doctor: "Then what happens?"
Blonde: "Well, that's the weird thing. In every single dream, the same thing happens. I always come to a door, but I can't open it. I keep pushing the door and pushing the door, but it won't budge!"
Doctor: "Does the door have any letters on it?"
Blonde: "Yes."
Doctor: "And what do these letter spell?"
Blonde: "P.. U... L... L..."

Johno - Grace wiz not amused..........[lol]

craig
04-Dec-07, 02:19
lol :lol:, what a ribbing we give these poor blondes !!!

angela5
04-Dec-07, 17:40
[lol] Good one [lol]

angela5
04-Dec-07, 18:09
A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Florida. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking. After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!" The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!"
Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.
Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9 foot alligator swimming quickly toward her.
She takes aim, kills the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp bank. Laying nearby were several more of the dead creatures.
The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on its back, and frustrated, shouts out, "Darn it, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!" :lol:

angela5
04-Dec-07, 18:16
A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some bottom deodorant. The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman that they don't sell bottom deodorant, and never have.

Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis, and would like some more.

"I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "we don't have any."
"But I always get it here," says the blonde.
"Do you have the container it comes in?"
"Yes!" said the blonde, "I will go and get it."

She returns with the container and hands it to the chemist who looks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."

The annoyed blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container, "To apply, push up bottom." :eek:

johno
04-Dec-07, 18:36
heh heh, Aye its ok for you Angela, your dark haired

unicorn
04-Dec-07, 18:41
Angela :eek: [lol]

angela5
04-Dec-07, 20:22
heh heh, Aye its ok for you Angela, your dark haired

Even better for you Johnohttp://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon10.gif..........................Yer BALD![lol]

peedie man
04-Dec-07, 21:40
One day a blonde woman entered an auto body shop claiming that she'd suffered extensive damage to her new car.
The mechanic thought he'd have some fun with her so he told her that she didn't need him to fix all the dents.
He said she could fix them herself by blowing into the tailpipe as hard as she could and they'd all pop out.
The woman went home and proceeded to get down on her hands and knees in the driveway.
She was blowing into the pipe as hard as she could and her face was turning purple when another blonde woman walked by and asked what she was doing.
After hearing the whole story the second blonde pauses for a moment then responds, "Hello! The windows are down."

johno
04-Dec-07, 22:12
Even better for you Johnohttp://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon10.gif..........................Yer BALD!
not lately, ive let it grow fer the winter. [lol]

angela5
05-Dec-07, 12:22
not lately, ive let it grow fer the winter. [lol]

Yeah, but your no managing to grow the top johno, just around the sides...:lol:

johno
05-Dec-07, 13:11
Yeah, but your no managing to grow the top johno, just around the sides...:lol:
ha ha ha :eek: