PDA

View Full Version : Homes urgently needed(outside or inside)

Liz
30-Nov-07, 14:29
We have four lovely tabby and white cats who are about six months old and we are desperate to find homes for them as they have been in foster care since they were 8 weeks old!!!
The pen is now too small for all four and we don't have any free to move them.
Also they really need their freedom after all this time.
They are a wee bit timid of strangers but are getting friendlier all the time.

If you can offer any of them the home they do desperately need them please contact me.
They would be okay in an outbuilding as well as in a home.

They can be seen at www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk

Really hope someone can help or we will need to see whether a branch further South can take them which is an awful upheaval for the poor souls.

Thanks!:D

danc1ngwitch
01-Dec-07, 16:24
I adopted the biscuit coloured ( pale ginger ) nutered male cat that has been living outta my shed.
I called him fella, he now comes into my kitchen for a feed, i have 6 kids and he getting used to them.
Surely someone would av missed such a beautiful animal.???
Anyway he is here if you av lost a cat, maybe you live near by and he belongs to you.

Karen
05-Dec-07, 01:01
We have taken two of the cats, they are really lovely and friendly. Cats Protection have done a marvelous job looking after them. I hope you get homes for the two girls, they would make lovely pets.

Liz
05-Dec-07, 13:14
We really appreciate you taking two of the cats Karen.

It is so good that they have such a lovely home at last!

I really hope that some kind person will give the two girls their freedom now!

Liz
09-Dec-07, 23:37
Still haven't got a home for the two sisters.

We would so love them to be as lucky as their brothers and get the home and freedom they so need.

If you can help please get in touch.

Thanks!

highlander
10-Dec-07, 00:09
Liz i have sent you a PM

Liz
16-Jan-08, 14:04
I thought I had a home for the remaining two sisters but it seems to have fallen through as I haven't heard from them again!:confused

These poor cats have been confined to a pen since they were 8 weeks old and they are now over six months so we need a home for them urgently!

An outside home would be fine for them although they are getting friendlier all the time.

If you can give these two prisoners their freedom then please pm me.

Thanks!

Liz
17-Jan-08, 14:01
I am delighted to say that the sisters have a lovely new home in the country at last!:D

By the way it wasn't Highlander who I thought would give them a home. She has her hands full with the wonderful Hector!!!:lol:

No, someone else wasted my time for two months keeping saying they would take them!
Never mind it has turned out okay.

We always find it difficult to home outdoor cats so if anyone can give one or two a home in the future then please let me know.

Thanks!