PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

paris
26-Nov-07, 15:25
Hi all, Had a really bad problem with orange ( my server) so have now changed to bt . Couldnt get on to the net to visit the org for almost a month , PHEWWWWWW! that was bad news. Anyway im back now and what a great collection of new pics have been posted on the photo link. well done all that have posted. jan x

changilass
26-Nov-07, 15:38
Good to see you back :D

cuddlepop
26-Nov-07, 16:06
Hi all, Had a really bad problem with orange ( my server) so have now changed to bt . Couldnt get on to the net to visit the org for almost a month , PHEWWWWWW! that was bad news. Anyway im back now and what a great collection of new pics have been posted on the photo link. well done all that have posted. jan x
You have my sympathy Paris as its bad eneogh when i cant get on even for a day never mind a week:lol:
As you say there are some great pictures posted,I love the new weather ones.

nanoo
26-Nov-07, 18:12
Hi paris, great to have you back again. I did wonder where you had disappeared to. LOL ;)

Lolabelle
26-Nov-07, 20:54
Lovely to see you again Paris, we missed you :D

TRUCKER
26-Nov-07, 20:56
Welcome back paris.

golach
26-Nov-07, 20:57
Welcome back paris.
Wolf Whistles at Trucker, that jacket is going to suit you well driving your 16 wheeler lol, [lol]
And sorry Paris nice to see you back

karia
26-Nov-07, 22:02
Good to see you back with your org family Jan!

kariax

canuck
26-Nov-07, 23:08
Hi Paris. Welcome home gal. You've been missed.

Don't be put off by TRUCKER'S dazzling brightness. You will get used to it.

Moira
26-Nov-07, 23:17
Paris - A warm welcome back. I thought you'd been off sunning yourself abroad ahead of our Winter Solstice :D

Anne x
27-Nov-07, 01:23
Welcome back Jan where you belong happy posting

paris
27-Nov-07, 11:57
Welcome back paris.
WOW! THATS A BIT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE......... the jacket !! LOL jan xx

Angela
27-Nov-07, 12:28
Welcome back, Jan! :D

I have another month of awful Orange before I can move, can't wait! ;)