PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Day

Sporran
22-Nov-07, 23:59
Today is Thanksgiving, we're very thankful
The turkey's half eaten, we're all rather full
The stuffing was perfect, and so was the mash
'Twas a lovely meal on this Thanksgiving bash!
I can't take the credit, my husband was cook
He makes Holiday dinners without a cookbook
We'll have pumpkin pie later, when room for more food
With a dollop of cream, it tastes awfully good!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Orgers in the USA! Hope you're enjoying the celebration! :)

Sporran

canuck
23-Nov-07, 11:59
Happy Thanksgiving to you Sporran and all the southern over the ponders.

Jeemag_USA
23-Nov-07, 20:10
Happy Thanksgiving, I had to go round to my wifes familys house early to carve the Turkey and the Ham and as usual I was nibbling as I went alog so by time it came time to eat I was already stuffed and then got stuffed again, when I came home I then had some fried chicken and cajun rice and few beers and got stuffed again. I think the UK should have thanksgiving too because its another great reason to have a day off work, eat too much and drink beer. I wish we could just start giving presents at it then it will be like two Christmases in one year :p

canuck
23-Nov-07, 23:21
Happy Thanksgiving, I had to go round to my wifes familys house early to carve the Turkey and the Ham and as usual I was nibbling as I went alog so by time it came time to eat I was already stuffed and then got stuffed again, when I came home I then had some fried chicken and cajun rice and few beers and got stuffed again. I think the UK should have thanksgiving too because its another great reason to have a day off work, eat too much and drink beer. I wish we could just start giving presents at it then it will be like two Christmases in one year :p

Don't forget the football. Didn't you watch loads and loads of football? Surely your team was playing somewhere.