PDA

View Full Version : golf hazard.

johno
16-Oct-07, 22:46
Four guys were out on the 18th hole of the golf course when the last guy sliced his shot into a field of cows, So he told his buddies just to go to the clubhouse and he would meet them there after he found his ball.
He arrived at the clubhouse about an hour & a half later all bloodied & disheveled, His mates said to him christ what happened to you. He said he couldnt find his ball but there was this cow moving her rear back & fore obviously in pain so he lifted her tail & there was a ball stuck in her backside it was a yellow ball so it was,nt his,Then this woman came out of the bushes searching for her ball ,so being the gentle man that he is, he lifted the cows tail and asked her if her one looked like this & he said that was the last thing he remembered.

angela5
16-Oct-07, 22:47
[lol] [lol]

angela5
16-Oct-07, 23:01
A guy stood over his tee shot for what seemed an eternity, looking up, looking down, measuring the distance, figuring the wind direction and speed... driving his partner nuts.
Finally his exasperated partner says, "What the hell is taking so long? Hit the damned ball!"
The guy answers, "My wife is up there watching me from the clubhouse. I want to make this a perfect shot."
"Give me a break! You don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of hitting her from here.":lol:

angela5
16-Oct-07, 23:04
Two strangers met in the clubhouse and, since each needed a playing partner, they decided to play a round together.
When they arrived at the second tee, they could see two women in the fairway.
They were taking their time and not the least bit concerned about their very slow play.
Two hours later, as the men were standing on the sixth tee, one of the men just could not take it any longer.
"I'm going up there and asking to play through," he said and started towards the women. Half way down the fairway, he turns around and runs back to the tee.
"I can't go up there. One of those ladies is my wife, and the other is my mistress."
"No problem. I'll take care of it," said his partner, and he starts down the fairway.
Half way there, he turns around and runs back to the tee.
As he reaches his partner he says, "Damn, small world.":lol: