PDA

View Full Version : Blurry photographs

Venture
09-Oct-07, 09:53
Being very raw when it comes to the technical side of things can someone help me with a photograph problem. Im trying to post a photograph of something Im selling on EBay When I take the photo it looks fine on the camera but when I look at it on the computer its all blurry. How do I reduce it or am I taking the picture wrongly. I know its to do with the amount of pixels but Im not sure how to go about changing it. Can anyone help.

souperman
09-Oct-07, 10:14
Could it be that you are just too close to the subject when you photograph it and its not quite in focus ? Try puttting the camera into macro mode for close ups or come back a bit from the subject. This blurr would show up worse on the pc screen, or is the camera moving whilst the photo is being taken, try resting the camera on something secure, set the timer on the camera, press the button to focus/ take the photo then take your hands off until the photo has been taken. Good luck.

Venture
09-Oct-07, 10:20
Thanks souperman Ill try that.

Rheghead
09-Oct-07, 18:46
I had the same problem with my last digital camera, it was something wrong with the focussing motor on the camera, I just had to bin the camera in the end. I hope that isn't your problem though.