PDA

View Full Version : Change of Address

fred
09-Aug-05, 19:58
My web site has now moved to its permanent home of:

www.graven-images.org.uk

and has been updated with most of Clyth.

Doolally
10-Aug-05, 06:35
Great site for those interested in tracing the family from the area.

Any plans on going further North?

fred
10-Aug-05, 13:44
Great site for those interested in tracing the family from the area.

Any plans on going further North?

I have plenty to keep me busy in the parish of Latheron for a few years to come. I have room on the site for contributions from other people though, doesn't have to be all one graveyard or one area, I can do a sections for individual families, just so long as there are photos of the gravestones.

htwood
10-Aug-05, 21:42
Great website! I can send you a picture of grave 278 at old Latheron churchyard for Andrew Sutherland. -Helen

fred
10-Aug-05, 22:06
Great website! I can send you a picture of grave 278 at old Latheron churchyard for Andrew Sutherland. -Helen

If you send it to webmaster@graven-images.org.uk I'll put it on.

jimag
10-Aug-05, 23:01
Fantastic site Fred. You must have spent countless hours preparing the material. I was delighted to view my people's head stones and look up old friends inscriptions. I for one appreciate all the hard work you have done.

elizabeth forbes
11-Aug-05, 11:52
Hello Fred, Thank you for the images of my people's final resting place in Latheron, I never knew them but I can visit them now knowing where they are. Great site, Will be looking for other family members.
Regards
Elizabeth Forbes

lassieinfife
17-Aug-05, 09:46
thanx fred found greatgrandfather James Mcpherson in clyth graveyard pics ...nice to see it since i know story connected with said stone... thanx again

fred
17-Aug-05, 11:32
thanx fred found greatgrandfather James Mcpherson in clyth graveyard pics ...nice to see it since i know story connected with said stone... thanx again

I had a feeling there would be a story connected to that stone somewhere.