PDA

View Full Version : Vale, lacerte!

porshiepoo
16-Sep-07, 14:54
Well on Tuesday we're off to The Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh for my daughters op so I'll not be posting for a while :~( Won't even be able to check in I don't think! :~(

Never fear though, I'll be back asap and can't wait to see what you're all talking about.

See you all soon!

xx

Fluff
16-Sep-07, 14:57
I hope everything goes well. have a safe trip down as too xx

gleeber
16-Sep-07, 14:58
Didnt know about your situation pp. All the best.

nanoo
16-Sep-07, 15:20
Hi porshiepoo,have a safe journey both ways and the operation go without a hitch. Hope you are back with us soon. God Bless.;)

changilass
16-Sep-07, 15:21
Hope everything goes ok and look forward to you telling us the good news when you get home

Ash
16-Sep-07, 15:22
Hope everything goes ok xx:D

Moira
16-Sep-07, 15:47
Trust all goes well Porshie. Best wishes for your daughter's speedy recovery. :)

helenwyler
16-Sep-07, 15:55
Best of luck to you and your daughter porshiepoo:)!

htwood
16-Sep-07, 16:22
Hoping all goes well and wishing the best for you and daughter. Safe home. -H

ashaw1
16-Sep-07, 17:24
Good Luck! They are brilliant at The Sick Kids, to the patient and the family. Before we moved away from Edinburgh we had a couple of visits, one quite serious. She will be in very good hands!

cuddlepop
16-Sep-07, 18:00
Good luck and take care.:D

balto
16-Sep-07, 19:30
take care hope your daughter gets on ok, safe journey to you both.

porshiepoo
16-Sep-07, 19:34
Thank you all for the well wishes.
I thought I'd done really well so far as I've not worried about the op too much. Fear is now setting in though :( I know she'll be in good hands and we'll all be relieved when she's safely out of theatre. Fingers crossed that her twin doesn't have to go through this as well!

Thanks again guys! :D

golach
16-Sep-07, 20:13
Porshie the Sick Kids has one of the best reputations in Scotland, best wishes

footie chick
16-Sep-07, 20:17
Best wishes and take care both of you.

karia
16-Sep-07, 20:37

I'd second golach on that, they looked after me and look what a fine bundle of nonsense I turned out to be!;)

Our thoughts are with you both.

kariaxx

lynne duncan
16-Sep-07, 22:26
hope everything goes well and haste ye back to the org

bluelady
16-Sep-07, 22:35
Good Luck, speedy recovery to the wee one :)

Anne x
16-Sep-07, 22:35

It certainly does and the staff there are fantastic

all good wishes

Liz
16-Sep-07, 22:36
I really hope that things go very well and that you will both be back home soon.
Won't tell you not too worry as I am sure you will!!!!

Take good care and big hugs for you both!!!!

TRUCKER
17-Sep-07, 05:56
Hope everything goes ok and that you are back home soon.

horseman
17-Sep-07, 07:41
All the very best to you both porshie,we went thru'a spell of visiting g.ormond st,an the guys in those places are far an away above the average so keep all your chins up:)we will be thinking of you.

twinkletoes
17-Sep-07, 08:09
Best wishes to you both and I hope your daughter has a speedy recovery, give your daughter a hug from me x

poppett
17-Sep-07, 09:19
Hope all goes well. You may be surprised where you will find internet access! I was offered the loan of a laptop in the cafe at the Western General when my hubby was in Edinburgh last year. I would do the same for someone in a similar situation.

Take care and safe journey-ings

Rheghead
17-Sep-07, 09:43
I hope everything turns out ok, fingers crossed, get back soon.

paris
17-Sep-07, 13:27
Hi Poo , Just got your email and have replied . Safe trip and Miss Poo will be fine, wish i was with you though for a bit of support. Let me know when your home.. Jan xxx

ginajade
17-Sep-07, 13:30
All the best. Thinking of you.

anneoctober
17-Sep-07, 13:40
Despite all the moans about the NHS, the staff are brilliant at sick kids. You have the power of the Org behind you !;)
Safe journey and a speedy recovery and return home. :)xx

porshiepoo
17-Sep-07, 15:09
This is probably the last chance I'll get to post now but I wanted to say thank you to everyone and thank you to those that have pm'd me. I will get around to replying to all of them hopefully in a mo.

Thanks again guys and I'll see you all again soon. As the title says - 'See you later Alligator'.

paris
19-Sep-07, 09:48
Any news ???? jan x

abalone
19-Sep-07, 23:32
Any news ???? jan x

Everything is o.k she'll be going down for her op first thing tomorrow.Nice to hear what a fine reputation Edinburghs sick childrens has got.