PDA

View Full Version : asylum

nanoo
16-Sep-07, 12:36
Paddy,Mick and Stick are up for their final test question, for which their correct answer will mean their immediate release from the state mental hospital they are now in. Paddy goes first, 'Well Paddy' says the doctor, 'Which of these three birds can't fly, a swallow a penguin or an eagle' After some thought Paddy says, 'an eagle, sir.' I'm sorry says the doc, thats wrong. Next comes Mick, 'Okay Mick, which of these birds can't fly, a swallow, a penguin or an eagle,' Thinking a minute Mick says, 'a swallow' 'Sorry doc says, but not correct.' Lastly comes Stick, The doc says, 'Right Stick, which one of these birds can't fly, a swallow, a penguin or an eagle.' Almost immediately Stick says, 'a penguin can't fly sir,' 'Well done Stick i'm so pleased for you, go to your room and pack up your things and you will be released right away. Standing at the front door are Paddy and Mick waiting to say their goodbyes to Stick. After much kissing and hugging they asked him, 'How did you know the correct answer' Stick replies, 'O come on lads i thought everybody knew a biscuit can't fly.'

johno
16-Sep-07, 12:41
heh heh heh Nanoo, cool, I did,nt see that one coming either.[lol] [lol]

anneoctober
17-Sep-07, 20:23
Paddy,Mick and Stick are up for their final test question, for which their correct answer will mean their immediate release from the state mental hospital they are now in. Paddy goes first, 'Well Paddy' says the doctor, 'Which of these three birds can't fly, a swallow a penguin or an eagle' After some thought Paddy says, 'an eagle, sir.' I'm sorry says the doc, thats wrong. Next comes Mick, 'Okay Mick, which of these birds can't fly, a swallow, a penguin or an eagle,' Thinking a minute Mick says, 'a swallow' 'Sorry doc says, but not correct.' Lastly comes Stick, The doc says, 'Right Stick, which one of these birds can't fly, a swallow, a penguin or an eagle.' Almost immediately Stick says, 'a penguin can't fly sir,' 'Well done Stick i'm so pleased for you, go to your room and pack up your things and you will be released right away. Standing at the front door are Paddy and Mick waiting to say their goodbyes to Stick. After much kissing and hugging they asked him, 'How did you know the correct answer' Stick replies, 'O come on lads i thought everybody knew a biscuit can't fly.'
Do you think he was taking the Mick?? [lol]