PDA

View Full Version : help needed!

Dadie
14-Sep-07, 16:20
while in Thurso today we managed to loose Lauren's favorite toy a scabby looking ring tailed lemur, grey in colour with a black and white fluffy tail with a magnet in his head and on the bottom of his tail we backtracked everywhere we had been but no joy!!
If anyone finds him please let me know bedtimes are going to be fraught without him :~(

Dadie
14-Sep-07, 20:04
Lemur got picked up by another mum who was trying to get hold of us but the phone network must have been down ..went and picked him up from halkirk...but in the panic beforehand i phoned chester zoo where we got him from and they are very kindly sending out a new one..so at least now i will have a spare..

karia
14-Sep-07, 20:13
Hello Dadie,

So glad to hear that Lauren has been re-united with her chum.

It's also nice to hear that Chester Zoo were responsive to your plight....How do you plan to explain the new 'not so well loved' Lemur...the 'smarter' brother, presumably!:D

I'll bet she still loves the raggedy one the best....and quite rightly!

Good result all round.

Karia

Dadie
14-Sep-07, 20:17
the new lemur will have to be dragged through numerous puddles, licked by the dog and washed with the original lemur (when i manage to prise him away from her again) before the swap can even be contemplated:lol:

johno
14-Sep-07, 21:29
the new lemur will have to be dragged through numerous puddles, licked by the dog and washed with the original lemur (when i manage to prise him away from her again) before the swap can even be contemplated:lol:
twins eh. nice happy ending.:cool: