PDA

View Full Version : Bmx Stolen Help Needed

mintybullet
11-Sep-07, 20:16
My sons bike was stolen today from the bike sheds at the north school between 3pm and 4pm my son was at an after school club at the time

the bike is a silver concept bmx with black front forks with super blade on the front forks
and the words GO EASY in big black letters on the bar under the cross bar

if any one has any info please PM me

ashaw1
11-Sep-07, 20:31
That's awful. I will get my boys to look out for it.

johno
11-Sep-07, 22:53
This is sad & the the thing being that the person who took it would likely have dumped it somewhere. lets just hope if this is the case it,s somewhere it can be seen.[disgust]

Jeemag_USA
11-Sep-07, 23:29
Nothing more upsetting than theft. I really hope your boy gets his bike back :mad:

mintybullet
12-Sep-07, 08:40
thank you all very much for your kind words i have contacted the police and i am going up to the school this morning to see if they know any thing

mintybullet
14-Sep-07, 17:41
hi folks my sons bike has now been found but hell what a state its in all the names have been scrached off the chain protector has been broken off as well as the reflrctors and it looks like it has been through the river

i just cant understand why people would do this and why a parent would let there kids come home with a bike they know is not theres
if my kids come home even with some ones pencil i make them give it back the next day

it just makes the mind boggle do people not understand that if its not yours dont touch it

very much not happy [evil]

johno
14-Sep-07, 17:59
hi folks my sons bike has now been found but hell what a state its in all the names have been scrached off the chain protector has been broken off as well as the reflrctors and it looks like it has been through the river

i just cant understand why people would do this and why a parent would let there kids come home with a bike they know is not theres
if my kids come home even with some ones pencil i make them give it back the next day

it just makes the mind boggle do people not understand that if its not yours dont touch it

very much not happy [evil]
Mindless vandalism. but it,ll come out eventually ,These people cant help but brag about it.[disgust]

telfordstar
14-Sep-07, 18:01
thats good that your son got his bike back but not so good that it came back in a state.

i totally agree with you about parents surley the would have noticed someone elses property being taken home but maybe the crafty little blighters took it somewhere other than thier home to wreck it its truly sad that they have no respect for other peoples property im trying to teach my children about respecting other peoples property and would be gutted if the done something as terrible as what those kids did to your sons bike.

i hope hes not to upset:~(

mintybullet
14-Sep-07, 19:42
when we told him about the state his bike is in he was very upset about it but i will do my best to try and get the money togeather and get him a new one

i am not going to say names on here but i know who it was that took th bike and they did have it in there front garden they did not even have the brains to keep it out of site so not only are there kids theifs but they are stupid theifs

i would like nothing better than to ridicule them by nameing and shameing them but this is not the pleace so i will hold out the hope that the police can get enough evidence to charge this person

telfordstar
14-Sep-07, 20:24
when we told him about the state his bike is in he was very upset about it but i will do my best to try and get the money togeather and get him a new one

i am not going to say names on here but i know who it was that took th bike and they did have it in there front garden they did not even have the brains to keep it out of site so not only are there kids theifs but they are stupid theifs

i would like nothing better than to ridicule them by nameing and shameing them but this is not the pleace so i will hold out the hope that the police can get enough evidence to charge this person

thats a shame on your son but some people have rules of thier own and think they can do what they like lets hope justice can be done it was a total mindless act

corgiman
14-Sep-07, 20:37
there are good prices here
http://www.sterlinghouse.com/
hope it helps

Dadie
14-Sep-07, 20:39
its a pity they probably wont get more than a slap on the wrists (if that) they should be made to pay for the damage they caused

Tony
14-Sep-07, 21:50
Sad that you can't leave anything these days. At least you have it back. Can it be repaired?
This brings me to the report in the paper recently of Miller Academy having a make shift green house vandalised. I remember reading it and thinking to myself that although it was terrible as the kids spent a lot of time building it they also learned a valuable lesson. This of course being the distress caused when on the receiving end of vandalism and may make them think of others in future years.

bluelady
15-Sep-07, 01:26
If you have proof who it was, get e parents to pay for e damage. I would name and shame them, then at least others can be aware and not have to go through what your son as been through. Hope it can be repaired for e poor lad, his bike proberly means to him, what our cars mean to us, bless him

BRIE
15-Sep-07, 09:55
If you have proof who it was, get e parents to pay for e damage. I would name and shame them, then at least others can be aware and not have to go through what your son as been through. Hope it can be repaired for e poor lad, his bike proberly means to him, what our cars mean to us, bless him

sorry to say it doesnt work like that. my son & his friend were at the skate park last year when another child grabbed his skateboard & ran off with it!( into his house) I asked the child & his parent to return the board but got no response I then got the police involved they came & asked them to return it ,both denied having the board & thats were it ended police said they could do no more!! that was the last we saw of his £50 skateboard.

connieb19
15-Sep-07, 10:12
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the police to do anything but you would think any decent parent would make sure they replaced your sons bike.

mintybullet
15-Sep-07, 12:06
sorry to say it doesnt work like that. my son & his friend were at the skate park last year when another child grabbed his skateboard & ran off with it!( into his house) I asked the child & his parent to return the board but got no response I then got the police involved they came & asked them to return it ,both denied having the board & thats were it ended police said they could do no more!! that was the last we saw of his £50 skateboard.

it is sad to say but i do agree with you most of the parents of children like this have the same f**k you attatude as there kids they only understand an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth
witch mean more often then not if you want something done you have to drag your self down to there level

telfordstar
15-Sep-07, 12:48
thankfullt nothing like that has happened to me yet but you would think that parents would be trying to teach thier kids that stealing is wrong i feel so bad if my son comes home from school with a rubber thats not his it is such a shame that there seems to be alot of folk who just do not care anymore