PDA

View Full Version : Heroes

telfordstar
06-Sep-07, 13:52
Is anyone else watching this on bbc 2 on a wed night im totally addicted to it the plot thickens and gets better every week.

Liz
06-Sep-07, 14:10
Yes I love it!!!

It is definitely improving. My favourite character is Hiro. He's so funny!:lol:

This makes up for not having Dr Who!:(

j4bberw0ck
06-Sep-07, 14:18
Wouldn't miss it. Every week, watch BBC2 at 9p.m. then BBC3 at 10p.m. J4bberw0ck is a no-go / no interrupt zone during those hours :lol: .

candyfloss
06-Sep-07, 14:40
Don't watch it myself but one of my girls does and she loves it :D

young_fishin_neep
06-Sep-07, 15:30
when i went down to my dads he was watching it on sci-fi, have to say i couldnt see the facination myself but then dad told me it was near the end of the season so naturaly i started to watch it on bbc 2 when it started and WOW i cant miss it!

kaz xxxx

telfordstar
06-Sep-07, 17:25
Wouldn't miss it. Every week, watch BBC2 at 9p.m. then BBC3 at 10p.m. J4bberw0ck is a no-go / no interrupt zone during those hours :lol: .

thats what its like in our house as well im glad im not the only one whos house is like that to.

im with you liz my fav character is hiro he is quite funny trying to speak english and always has a wee smile on his face whatever the occasion. ive never been a sci-fi fan but this has converted me for sure:)

compo
06-Sep-07, 18:02
allready seen it all the episodes that is ..cant wait for the next season GREAT SHOW

Mr_Me19
06-Sep-07, 18:39
Ditto. The new season starts on the 24th of this month :D

catnip
06-Sep-07, 18:39
:RazzThis is deffinately the best thing on telly for a long time. I watched them all on sci-fi on Sky and cant wait either for the next lot to come on the box.

compo
06-Sep-07, 19:22
yeh ureka and battle star galactica also the unit ...cant wait

Ricco
06-Sep-07, 19:50
Love it, love it! I have managed to break myself of the habit of watching the next episode later on BBC3, thank goodness. :lol:

telfordstar
06-Sep-07, 21:09
Love it, love it! I have managed to break myself of the habit of watching the next episode later on BBC3, thank goodness. :lol:

wish i had your will power ricco i cant resist tuning in till bbc3 for the next episode i havnt been so hooked on a telly prog since lost :lol:

Gizmo
06-Sep-07, 21:12
I don't tend to watch much telly but Heroes had me hooked earlier this year when it showed on the Sci-Fi channel, the best thing on tv for a long time.

The Angel Of Death
07-Sep-07, 10:17
Fantastic show downloaded them ages ago and was glued to it people at work started of wondering what the fuss was about que a few weeks later and there all hooked and eager for the next episode