PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Bill

Moira
06-Sep-07, 13:10
Just heard on Moray Firth Radio that Bill Fernie has been confirmed as the Highlands' new chairman of Education, Culture & Sport, winning the vote by 46/23. Congratulations Bill :)

Mr P Cannop
06-Sep-07, 13:59
well done bill fernie all the very best in your new post

the nomad
06-Sep-07, 14:07
Well done Bill and remember don't mention Eden Court.

Liz
06-Sep-07, 14:26
Congratulations Bill!!!!:D

NLP
06-Sep-07, 14:43
Congratulations Bill what a busy man you are, don't forget to put your feet up sometime.

anneoctober
06-Sep-07, 14:54
Just heard on Moray Firth Radio that Bill Fernie has been confirmed as the Highlands' new chairman of Education, Culture & Sport, winning the vote by 46/23. Congratulations Bill :)
well done bill ! will you manage to still put up wi us lot on e Org OR is that post up for grabs.. [lol]

nanoo
06-Sep-07, 16:54
good luck in your new port bill ;)

Julia
06-Sep-07, 17:28
Congatulations Bill, they picked the right person for the job!

alice
06-Sep-07, 18:17
Congratulations and good luck in the position, Bill.

bluelady
06-Sep-07, 20:21
well done Bill, congratulations :)

gleeber
06-Sep-07, 20:52
Congratulations Bill. Rather you than me. :)

gollach
06-Sep-07, 21:32
Congratuations, Bill.

Don't forget to spend some of that budget on improving schools in Caithness ;)

TRUCKER
07-Sep-07, 05:58
Congratulations bill good luck in ur new post.

Lolabelle
07-Sep-07, 06:10
Good for you Bill, I would say the position is in good hands if it is run anything like as well as you guys run the org. :D

golach
07-Sep-07, 09:34
Well done Bill, Mrs F must be one very understanding woman :)

Bill Fernie
07-Sep-07, 21:01
Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I am just back from Inverness a couple of hours ago and that road is going to be even more well travelled by me than ever.

I am looking forward to the new role and hope that I can be effective in that position. Undoubtedly it is one of the Highland councils biggest challenges. I will try my best to keep things rolling on the web site albeit there may be the odd day that the front page is looking for an item or two. However it may not surprise you all to know that I have some new thoughts on that front and have already taken the first steps to dealing with my presence in another part of the country for part of every week from now on.

Sporran
08-Sep-07, 00:28
Congratulations and Good Luck, Bill! :)

ywindythesecond
09-Sep-07, 00:17
Good to have a voice from the North, and I wish you well.
ywindythesecond