PDA

View Full Version : Transport In Heaven..

johno
29-Aug-07, 15:43
These three guys died in a plane crash and went up to heaven together. at heavens gates God said to the first man , how many times were you unfaithfull to your wife, to which the man replied ,God, i was never unfaithfull. To that god said well while your here in heaven you will need a car ,cause heaven is a big big place, You qualify for a Rolls Royce. god asks the second man the same question, and gets the answer , i ve only been unfaithfull just the once God and for that im truly, truly, sorry, God says the same thing to him and tells him that he qualify,s for a Volvo. Comes the third man, he says God i have been unfaithfull nine times ,what can i say , ive enjoyed doing it and thats that. so God gives him an old Mini. Now guy two and guy three are driving about in heaven and they come across guy one who is sitting in his Roller crying his eyes out. So they ask him what,s wrong, and he replies well i,ve just seen my wife.
So they say well that,s good is,nt it. And he replies but she was running about on a skateboard. :eek: [lol] .

Billy Boy
29-Aug-07, 16:04
lol it's good to know i will own a Rolls Royce when my time is up. btw do they have roads in hell :eek: maybe i will find chris rea there!! :lol:

johno
29-Aug-07, 16:33
[quote=Billy Boy;264224]lol it's good to know i will own a Rolls Royce when my time is up. btw do they have roads in hell :eek: maybe i will find chris rea there!!quote]
Beats me. im stuck in limbo. To good to go down stairs & To bad to go up stairs.
reckon i,ll just stay here since no one wants me.....[lol]