PDA

View Full Version : pregnancy update...

justine
21-Aug-07, 17:27
well after the beating i got over my pregnancy i have pretty much kept it to myself, but now that i know that things are fine i thought i would let some know...We have 11 weeks to go and as far as we know we are having another little girl..I am enclosing a couple of scan pics of my little lady....

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o32/grandma2007/IMG-1.jpg

karia
21-Aug-07, 17:30
Hi Justine,

Glad to hear that you are keeping well.....not long to go now!:)

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Karia

corgiman
21-Aug-07, 18:12
people should reserve any judgement until they have met you and your fantastically well mannered, well behaved children. You and your husband should be very proud :D

NLP
21-Aug-07, 18:12
Justine, you know how to get us all broody,glad to hear all is well.

Angela
21-Aug-07, 18:20
Great news, Justine, thanks a lot for sharing the scan pics with us. :)

Hope everything continues to go well for you.

nicnak
21-Aug-07, 18:21
Really pleased for you Justine and its fantastic to know that both you and baby are doing well, good luck and best wishes for the forthcoming event!

sharon
21-Aug-07, 20:19
Glad to hear that you are keeping well, not long to go now, the weeks will pass before you know it! :)

johno
21-Aug-07, 21:03
hi justine, glad that you & your baby are both well.
whats it got to do with anyone other than you & your family and why should you bother with what anyone else says or thinks, so long as you are ok with it. what gives others the right to slate you off. good luck [lol]

johno
21-Aug-07, 21:05
hi justine, glad that you & your baby are both well.
whats it got to do with anyone other than you & your family and why should you bother with what anyone else says or thinks, so long as you are ok with it. what gives others the right to slate you off. good luck [lol]
Ps, what was it all about anyway.[disgust]

Alice in Blunderland
21-Aug-07, 21:31
Justine glad to see the photos. They say its a girl............well my only boy according to the scan was supposed to be another girl :eek: good job I didnt have my heart set on another wee girl .As it is he was to be my only boy amongst four girls, poor sod :lol:

Jill
21-Aug-07, 21:34
Congratulations Justine - hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well! I have just had my fourth and by gum he is gorgeous :)

Cinders392
21-Aug-07, 21:39
Not long now. time flies in. One moment you are pregnant the next they are there hanging off your nipples and filling the nappy bucket again. It seems to be all girls being born at the moment. My wee Morag was born 4 weeks ago along with a few other girls!

Angela
21-Aug-07, 21:43
Many congrats to you both, Jill and Cinders -hope everyone is well and you're getting some sleep.... :D

DarkAngel
21-Aug-07, 21:51
Glad all is well justine! Pix are fab!

Lolabelle
21-Aug-07, 22:01
That's good news for you and your family Justine, I hope the remainder goes well and you have an easy birth. :Razz

justine
21-Aug-07, 22:13
thans to all you orgers...Nice to know that some are on my side...I am glad it a wee girl but my one little boy wanted a baby brother, but can you blame him with having 7 sisters already....

Johno they did not like the fact that i was having no/9, and i dont let them bother me, nothing anyone can say or do can change that...

Liz
21-Aug-07, 22:17
So glad that things are going well Justine.

Never mind what others say! You don't have to justify yourself to anyone!!!

Take good care.:D

JAWS
21-Aug-07, 22:19
Is that a baby I see before my eyes?
Good luck to both of you Justine, hope all goes well.

Lolabelle
21-Aug-07, 22:22
Johno they did not like the fact that i was having no/9, and i dont let them bother me, nothing anyone can say or do can change that...

You're joking, are you talking about orgers? [disgust] I really hope that you aren't.
It is nobody else's business how many children you have or what decisions you make regarding your personal life.
Mind you, I think your crazy, 9 kids, all that washing lol. [lol]

justine
21-Aug-07, 22:29
You're joking, are you talking about orgers? [disgust] I really hope that you aren't.
It is nobody else's business how many children you have or what decisions you make regarding your personal life.
Mind you, I think your crazy, 9 kids, all that washing lol. [lol]

The washing dont bother me the machine does that its all the bloody ironing after that does it.Takes about 6 hours to get through it all....

paris
22-Aug-07, 08:42
Baby no 9...Good on you, its your life, your family ! Hope all goes well on the day and beautiful pics. Jan x

Ash
22-Aug-07, 09:04
congrats!

ignore everyone else :D

johno
22-Aug-07, 09:18
thans to all you orgers...Nice to know that some are on my side...I am glad it a wee girl but my one little boy wanted a baby brother, but can you blame him with having 7 sisters already....

Why would you having baby no 9 affect anyone but yourselves.
crikey though, you must just love kids. good for you i say.
here,s to one BIG happy family.:eek: [lol].
ps , you really aught to buy a tv set. heh heh heh

Ricco
22-Aug-07, 09:18
Well done, Justine. Ignore the small minded hypos - we are all in support. Mind you, I think you are mad having nine - that makes ironing for 11! Phew! And I used to do the family ironing for 7 when I was 15 - that was enough.:eek:

The Angel Of Death
22-Aug-07, 09:50
Jebus before the wife came into my life i used to hate ironing (tumble ironing was my thing !!!) and that was only for one i think i would break down having to do ironing for 11

squidge
22-Aug-07, 09:57
Congratulations Justine - im sitting here at 32 weeks and im only now starting to beleive that it might actually be happening.

Its exciting though

justine
22-Aug-07, 13:39
hi folks....Thanks again for your support....Hey squidge CONGRATS, and i hope you have an easy time in the last few weeks....

Johno. we have a tv its just the crap they put on it that aint worth watching, and all the cold dark nights of caithness, and a hubby as good as mine i cant resist....maybe i should take up some work in the kitchen. got any advice.HE HE HE.....

Angela
22-Aug-07, 13:58
Congratulations Justine - im sitting here at 32 weeks and im only now starting to beleive that it might actually be happening.

Its exciting though

Better believe it soon, squidge! ;)

Hope everything goes really well for you and baby Squidge. :)

telfordstar
22-Aug-07, 14:31
hi justine im new to all this posting but wanted to say congrats on your pergnancy:D i hope that you are keeping well. i am currently incubating no3 and got a fair few weeks to go. i hope you dont take to much notice of what people say bout how many kids you have or want to have im sure they wouldnt like it if for whatever reason you had something to say about anything going on in thier lives :D

BRIE
22-Aug-07, 15:32
hi justine glad you & baby are doing well, hope the rest of the brood are well too. cant wait for the name to be announced!:D would say put your feet up soon but dont think your going to get the chance!

anneoctober
22-Aug-07, 17:55
Thank you Justine for trusting us with your precious news and scan pics. You've got me broody now.......and I'm a nana :eek:
Hopefully you'll keep the "Exclusive" pics of your wee bundle just for us! :lol: Try to be good to yourself and rest?!

helenwyler
22-Aug-07, 19:26
Congratulations Justine:D!!

I'm impressed - baby no.9, a menagerie and a vegetable gardener.......if I wore a hat, I would take it off to you[lol]!

Take care now,

Helen

justine
22-Aug-07, 19:50
Congratulations Justine:D!!

I'm impressed - baby no.9, a menagerie and a vegetable gardener.......if I wore a hat, I would take it off to you[lol]!

Take care now,

Helen

Cheers helen..the veg, andthe animals are easier than the kids only in the sence they dont argue back....I wish i had a volume control forthe kids sometimes as the noise in here is bad, thats why the veg plot is good, nice and quiet....