PDA

View Full Version : paddy

johno
02-Aug-07, 15:44
Paddy comes to this building site and gets a start for monday morning & is told not to be late. He hears about this lady that takes in lodgers so he knocks on her door and she say,s that she has room but he would have to share with a West Indian,[ i have to tell you paddy in case your A racist], thats no problem Paddy replies. So he is in his room & introduces himself to the West Indian and decides that the pair of them go out on sunday night to this paddy bar that he passed earlier on. In the bar paddy gets bladdered & falls asleep so the rest of his paddy pals blacken his face with bootpolish. The West Indian carries paddy back to the digs & paddy shouts to the landlady wake me up for a 7 o clock start please. Well cause paddy disturbed her sleep she slept in and woke him at 6 .50. Paddy gets up ,runs to the building site & is walking in when the foreman stops him, paddy says but i got a start here for this morning from the general 4man. so the fore man says i dont think so but you had better wait there in the hut till he comes in.
paddy is sitting there in front of this mirror and sees this dark face looking back at him. he shouts out god almighty the stupid woman, she,s woken the wrong man.??? [lol]