PDA

View Full Version : Where will i get?

Ash
31-Jul-07, 10:56
hey im looking for a worktop to make a breakfast bar, dont have alot of space in kitchen so cant be to big, even a breakfast bar already made please help!:D

rockchick
31-Jul-07, 15:09
Can I suggest IKEA? They sell wooden countertops you can cut to size, and the cost isn't too dear.

Ash
31-Jul-07, 16:54
Can I suggest IKEA? They sell wooden countertops you can cut to size, and the cost isn't too dear.

do they deliver to up here?
thank you :D

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jul-07, 18:38
They used to as I once enquired when I bought wardrobes but in the end managed to squeeze them into the car. Miserable or canny with money Im not sure which :confused

If you find one in Ikea Im passing past the Edinburgh one next week let me know I can pick it up.:)

Marty McFly
31-Jul-07, 19:10
Worthwhile asking in the likes of Shearers before trying anywhere south.

I bought a length of worktop for my utility room, and as it was an off-cut and wasn't too bothered about colour, I got it really cheap.

Ash
31-Jul-07, 19:11
They used to as I once enquired when I bought wardrobes but in the end managed to squeeze them into the car. Miserable or canny with money Im not sure which

If you find one in Ikea Im passing past the Edinburgh one next week let me know I can pick it up.:)

there is soo much to choose from!

thank you tho :D

Tristan
31-Jul-07, 23:36
Thurso Building Supplies would be another good place to check.
If you are needing it fitted then the joiner may be able to suggest a source.

bigjjuk
01-Aug-07, 12:37
Howden joiner y in thurso, 01847 891870 they are a trade only company so u will need to buy through a joiner or builder. They deliver too and also stock worktops, so you can get it straight away.