PDA

View Full Version : polish off

johno
30-Jul-07, 18:09
A Polish lad married a scots girl after he had been in scotland a year or so and, although his English was far from perfect, they got on very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him -- 'very quick.' The lawyer said that he could. Speed of getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances and asked him the following questions: LAWYER: Have you any grounds? POLE: Ja, Ja, an acre and half. LAWYER: Does your wife beat you up? POLE: No, I'm always up before her. LAWYER: Why do you want this divorce? POLE: She going to kill me. LAWYER: What makes you think that? POLE: I got proof. LAWYER: What kind of proof? POLE: She bought a bottle at the drug store, and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read. It said, 'Polish Remover. [lol][lol]

anneoctober
30-Jul-07, 20:06
A Polish lad married a scots girl after he had been in scotland a year or so and, although his English was far from perfect, they got on very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him -- 'very quick.' The lawyer said that he could. Speed of getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances and asked him the following questions: LAWYER: Have you any grounds? POLE: Ja, Ja, an acre and half. LAWYER: Does your wife beat you up? POLE: No, I'm always up before her. LAWYER: Why do you want this divorce? POLE: She going to kill me. LAWYER: What makes you think that? POLE: I got proof. LAWYER: What kind of proof? POLE: She bought a bottle at the drug store, and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read. It said, 'Polish Remover. [lol][lol]
Brilliant - as usual, I may add !!!

NLP
30-Jul-07, 20:13
Very good I did like that one

nanoo
31-Jul-07, 11:35
Just your usual standard johno, EXCELLENT!! Loved it. By the way i also love your Avatar.:lol:[lol]

johno
31-Jul-07, 20:32
Just your usual standard johno, EXCELLENT!! Loved it. By the way i also love your Avatar.:lol:[lol]
cool ,aint it or maybe hot.

nanoo
31-Jul-07, 21:27
Sssssss ouch!!! your right johno i just burned my finger there te he ---:evil[evil]