PDA

View Full Version : Error 1330

porshiepoo
24-Jul-07, 23:33
I'm trying to install 'scrapbook factory deluxe version 3.0' on my puter but I keep getting this error during installation
'Error 1330'. It's to do with cabinet file D:\SFW\Wizard~1.cab and it mentions an 'Invalid digital signature'.

I've been onto the website for the product and downloaded a patch but it doesn't make an ounce of difference.
I don't think it's the disk as it appears to be clean and undamaged and I did run it ok on my last computer. This one runs WinXP with plenty of disk space for it.

Any ideas?????

maidencaithness
25-Jul-07, 00:11
I'm trying to install 'scrapbook factory deluxe version 3.0' on my puter but I keep getting this error during installation
'Error 1330'. It's to do with cabinet file D:\SFW\Wizard~1.cab and it mentions an 'Invalid digital signature'.

I've been onto the website for the product and downloaded a patch but it doesn't make an ounce of difference.
I don't think it's the disk as it appears to be clean and undamaged and I did run it ok on my last computer. This one runs WinXP with plenty of disk space for it.

Any ideas?????

If you've downloaded the patch from Nova Developments and it doesn't work then email them as the patch was supposed to fix the 1330 problem. Are ways round many 1330 errors, renaming cabinet files etc, but still may not work.

Mr_Me19
25-Jul-07, 16:20
Judging by what you have said you have already found the patch. However here is the link for others: http://www.novadevelopment.com/Support/Faq/sfw.aspx

There is a link on that page that opens another window with the solution to the problem.

Now what I reccomend since its not working, you should remove anything you can find to do with scrapbook and reboot your computer. Then judging by what it says on the website you run the patch and then it prompts you "Please insert disc 1 of Scrapbook Factory 3 Installer disc." It then lets you go onto install the program.