View Full Version : Such a Shame

Ash
23-Jul-07, 15:58
couldnt believe this when i read it....... its so sad

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4775754.stm
:~(

Persephone
23-Jul-07, 16:08
Yes but what strikes me is why it took so long to get results back??

Ash
23-Jul-07, 16:13
i know.... its awful, drugs are disgusting! its bad enough to take them but for them to be left around children is awful :mad:

itsteven
23-Jul-07, 16:16
its not nice at all i come from down that way and thats one of the resons why i moved up here its not fair on the baby somthing should have been done before now

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 16:21
Gosh that makes me feel sick!![mad]

mr do dar
24-Jul-07, 20:55
my thoughts about that is ... if the parents are responsible for the death of that child then it should be life in prison and both perents should be sterilised so they cant have kids again .

Whitewater
24-Jul-07, 21:11
This is not the first time that a child has drunk methadone, by mistake??? It just shows how irresponsible the people which are prescribed it are. They are only interested in themselves and do not really care who gets hurt by their habit, as long as they can get their fix.

Blazing Sporrans
24-Jul-07, 23:38
A good reason why methadone should only be available for consumption on the premises in pharmacies.

Lolabelle
25-Jul-07, 07:49
my thoughts about that is ... if the parents are responsible for the death of that child then it should be life in prison and both perents should be sterilised so they cant have kids again .

At the very least they should be charged with manslaughter. [evil]

Victoria
25-Jul-07, 09:24
why is the child with them in the first place if they are being prescribed methadone?

Ash
25-Jul-07, 09:58
why is the child with them in the first place if they are being prescribed methadone?

thats exactly what i wanna know! :mad:

scotty_mags
25-Jul-07, 12:59
Down here you have to sign in at the chemist each day & drink your dose before you leave the shop......If you read the whole story then the mother was out for the night and the baby was not found dead until 10am next morning when she came home "FROM A NIGHT OUT" !!!!!
[evil]

horseman
25-Jul-07, 20:50

Yes Victoria,but you may be astonished at the number of people on this site who may set their face against you!
I am not even going to raise a comparison, the druggie' thing has been well thrashed out all over this site.
But you will still find detractors from your view! Sad! Especially for baby.