PDA

View Full Version : Favorite programm

floyed
23-Jul-07, 10:14
What tv programme is your fav at the moment? One that you don't like to miss, one that you have to record if your out.

Mines is come dine with me on Sunday's at 6.45 Channel 4.

Ash
23-Jul-07, 10:52
:Djust now mines is big brother love it!

Geo
23-Jul-07, 11:01
House, although it's starting to get a bit repetitive.

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 11:13
I Love hollyoaks just now and also Still game its pure brilliant!!!

Ash
23-Jul-07, 11:21
Dark Angel hollyoaks is ace right now!:D

Persephone
23-Jul-07, 11:50
I must admit I do like come dine with me. The commentator is absolutely hilarious!! Its funny watching how everyone interacts.

johno
23-Jul-07, 11:54
has to be still game. brill always has been.:lol: :lol:

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 12:32
Floyed i also agree i Love Come dine with me too! I used to watch it when it was spaced out into 5 day week on channel 4 But its even better now with it all being showed in one programm...Great...;)

NLP
23-Jul-07, 12:33
Doctors is a must

Ash
23-Jul-07, 12:33
the celebrity one they did a few weeks back was great........

DarkAngel
23-Jul-07, 12:38
Yes Ash it was good...Im not a cooking fan but i do really enjoy this programm!

nanoo
23-Jul-07, 12:50
for me it's C.S.I.(the original, out of Vagas) I also like C.S.I - Miami and C.S.I - New York as well. My other half records any of the 3 if i am out. Still Game is a favourite of mine as well. Long live Craiglang.;)

itsteven
23-Jul-07, 13:25
c.s.i is mine love it watch it all the time :D

justine
23-Jul-07, 14:00
Dexter shown on fx on sunday night. He is a blood spatter expert but also a serial killer...worth a watch, also Kingdom Hospital showing on bbc2, its a repeat of about 3 yrs back, but definately worth watching.....

Bradcon
23-Jul-07, 14:14
I love to watch the Hollyoaks omnibus on a Sunday morning. Can't miss it.

nanoo
23-Jul-07, 17:00
hi justine, i'm with you about DEXTER it's shaping up to be quite a series, i know it is early days yet (episode 3 on sunday night) but the way way he talks to you is quirky don't you think and he's funny (if thats possible in a serial killer) I'm really curious about this ice killer and they feed you just enough to keep you coming back for more. Bring it on i say.[lol]

justine
23-Jul-07, 17:05
hi nanoo, i thought i was the only person watching it then,,I knew it wasn,t the security guy. too obvious, but yes i would love to know where he is draining them,the blood has to go somewhere...His father surprised me though..I can see where he comes from channeling dexters hobby but it is really right...Good guy kills bad guy, does that make the good guy bad or what....Find his sis abit dopey though.....Have you tried kingdom hospital on bbc2 mon-tues its on late about 12 or there after. should give it a go...

squidge
23-Jul-07, 17:11
The only programme i watch with any regularity is the Bill - heavens knows why i like it but i do. I dont watch much else, football if its on, never the soaps ever ever ever yeuch.... A film or two and thats about it.

ks
23-Jul-07, 22:22
Wire in the Blood is great, shame it is only about 6 of them that is on at a time!

Kenn
23-Jul-07, 22:32
Country File

anneoctober
24-Jul-07, 00:31
Emmerdale, without a doubt ! What the heck is Eli trying to do to Marlon?? I don't like it, one little bit, think I should set Belle on him...... [lol]

TRUCKER
24-Jul-07, 06:23
Deadlist Catch Is Excellent Viewing.

brokencross
24-Jul-07, 08:05
Has to be Scrubs (E4, Paramount abc1 and others).
Wayout hospital comedy; got to watch a few episodes to get to know the idiosyncrasies of the characters to fully appreciate it. never fails to make me laugh out loud (and smile deep inside, if you see what I mean)

neepnipper
24-Jul-07, 08:33
Has to be 'Rome', love it, last one tonight!

MsMe
24-Jul-07, 09:35
You can’t go wrong with;

Rome,
Smallville,
Heroes (Starts Wednesday on BBC2) - I highly recommend it; it is getting massive hype on the radio and deserves every bit!!

MsMe
24-Jul-07, 09:40
And Still Game!!!

Sandra_B
24-Jul-07, 10:23
Deadliest Catch
Rome
Still Game
My Name is Earl

celtchicky
24-Jul-07, 10:51
JEKYLL - Jimmy Nesbitt is pure class

HOLLYOAKS - kill the bitch Claire

WIRE IN THE BLOOD - jus excellent

Anne x
24-Jul-07, 14:15
!)Holby City

2)Anything with Gordon Ramsay ie F Word Hells Kitchen etc

3) Hotel Babylon close 3rd Wire in the blood :lol:

floyed
24-Jul-07, 14:24
im looking forward to hero's starting i've seen clips it looks really good:D

chocolatechip
24-Jul-07, 22:18
I like House some of the things he comes out with are funny and i like all the CRIME SCENE IVESTIGATIONS and and other shows that i can watch when no one is in the house or I just play my cds on the dvd player or or even watch a dvd if i am in the mood:cool:

WeeBurd
24-Jul-07, 22:45
Lost - I watched the first episode and thought "what a load of tosh", but after humouring MrBurd and watching the next one, I was hooked:eek:.

DarkAngel
24-Jul-07, 22:52
I love all Gordon Ramseys Programms! Brilliant!!

anneoctober
24-Jul-07, 23:10
Frost, Midsommer murders and the new Agatha Christie with Geraldine ?? :o

Lolabelle
25-Jul-07, 10:20
Midsommer Murders
Wire in the blood
Rosemary and Thyme
Frost
Grand Designs
and ....

I could go on for days, and I realise that I must watch way tooooooo much tv. :~(

candyfloss
25-Jul-07, 11:18
1. Emmerdale......never miss it. :D
2. House.
3. Wire in the blood.
4.Big Brother....... just starting to get hooked on it....again :roll:

Ricco
25-Jul-07, 12:23
Must be CSI - without a doubt... I'll do everything I can to make sure I catch every episode. Before CSI it would have been SG1.:cool:

Lolabelle
25-Jul-07, 12:45
Just flicked channels and whooo hooo! Wire in the Blood, see you all later. :Razz

Ricco
25-Jul-07, 13:07
Oooh.. and House, of course.:D

floyed
25-Jul-07, 13:11
I love all Gordon Ramseys Programms! Brilliant!!

MMM he is lovely, i love his programm's to:D

weeksider
25-Jul-07, 13:15
It has to be C.S .I MIAMI :Razz