PDA

View Full Version : Dancing Classes!

Scarlet
06-Jul-05, 21:42
Please can someone tell me what age you can put children to the NRG Disco Dancing classes in Thurso? :D

postman pat
06-Jul-05, 21:54
I think they can go at age 3, I phone the woman Tracey several times last summer about my girl starting, she was hoping it was going to be a Saturday morning in the legion in Thurso but she never got back to me with any more details so I put my girl to highland dance classes instead :confused

Scarlet
06-Jul-05, 22:07
Thanks very much for the info! :D What age do they take them at Highland or other types of dancing do you know? :D

caithnessgirl
07-Jul-05, 10:06
Highland is usually around the 3/4 age mark. Try either Elise Lyall School in Wick or Tanya Horne in Halkirk?
Also, try Tracy again, she might be busy but its worth a shot, i used to go to her 4 dancing.

Scarlet
07-Jul-05, 10:23
Does anyone know of any other classes (gymnastics etc)? :D :D :D

caithnessgirl
07-Jul-05, 21:38
i know of Caithness Gymnastics club in Thurso, think they have a website?! Line Dancing, duno what age for though, thats Lorraine Bremner in Wick? if thats any help 2 u!? :confused

jambo
08-Jul-05, 13:23
There is Ballet dancing classes in Staxigoe Hall on a Thursday and Saturday, from ages 3/4 upwards. Stopped for holidays just now but back on when the schools go back.

The Kid
08-Jul-05, 19:00
Have you thought about putting your wee one to the Mina Mackay School of dancing in Thurso (in the Scout Hall at the Riverside), she runs a few classes of for all ages. The wee ones carryout a variety of dances and most importantly have some fun. :lol: :Razz :cool:

danceteacher2
22-Jul-05, 11:59
I had a baby boy last summer so have been really busy!!! :lol:

Classes are in the British Legion in Thurso on thursdays.

For little ones it is 415 - 515.

Class is £1.50 and they dance in bare feet and need to wear non-restrictive clothing

All classes are taught by fully qualified professional teacher

Established in 1994

Non-competitive and competitive pupils welcome from age 3 onwards

Competitive pupils highly successful at competitions all over the UK

Tel 01955661327 or email nrgdancetroupe@aol.com for more info

tracy
xxxx