PDA

View Full Version : elton john hitting the north

mr do dar
15-Jul-07, 20:30
me and my partner have been in inverness today shopping . once it was time to come home we got stuck in the traffic for the elton john concert there was loads of people walking plus car and taxis everywhere . the police was stopping the traffic to let people across the roads at the roundabout hopefully the concert goes well hope we have many theads about it .

lynne duncan
15-Jul-07, 22:56
hopefully no-one was inconvenienced too much by the traffic but its fantastic too see such a big artist playing a concert this far north. hopefully the first of many

TRUCKER
16-Jul-07, 00:57
Was At The Concert It Was Brillant.

burstbucker
16-Jul-07, 10:06
Was there too, he's gone up in my estimation, great performance, his band were brilliant, couldn't believe the amount of people from Caithness that were in the stadium.

Lolabelle
16-Jul-07, 10:09
Is that why no one was at the quiz???? Just kidding.

Hope you had a good time, all who went. I'm jealous.

wifie
16-Jul-07, 11:36
Yep really fantastic concert! Perfect evening for an outdoors concert. Thank you to all the patient people in cars who had to let concert goers get there and back! PS Whoever said summer was yesterday was right as certainly back here today it is pouring with rain!

wifie
17-Jul-07, 19:16
OK orgers I am starting to get a complex. I know I don't post a lot but when I do I seem to just kill a thread. Is it my imagination or should I be worried?

laguna2
17-Jul-07, 22:38
;) Hello wifie - don't worry same happens to me!

Tristan
17-Jul-07, 22:50
Saw Elton a few years back and it was a great show!

wifie
18-Jul-07, 10:39
Thanks Laguna2 - you made me feel a bit better!:)