PDA

View Full Version : Opinions Wanted

mi16
08-Apr-23, 20:51
I am interested in the opinion of the SNP followers on here of what they think of the alleged missing hundreds of thousands from the SNP coffers?
is this a big misunderstanding or have Nic and hubby squirrelled it away for a rare old retirement.
also it’s alleged that Nic and Hubby legged it before the police went official, what’s your thoughts on Police Scotland and SNP allegedly being cahoots with one another.

Corky Smeek
09-Apr-23, 12:17
This matter is sub judice and you would do well to ask site admin' to remove this thread before you get yourself or the Org in trouble.

The Horseman
09-Apr-23, 22:01
Most Police Investigations would be known to those being Investigated……..
And the Polis are not immune to Politics.
Perhaps better to wait until The Polis ‘set the tone’!

mi16
11-Apr-23, 21:18
So it turns out the auditors sat no thanks a full 6 months ago.
And Haznae Akloo didn’t have a clue, meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Fulmar
12-Apr-23, 10:32
Well, if the new FM needs a £100,000 plus camper van/battle bus for the next election at least there is one available, as long as it can be released out of police custody in time, of course.

Goodfellers
12-Apr-23, 12:55
Well, if the new FM needs a £100,000 plus camper van/battle bus for the next election at least there is one available, as long as it can be released out of police custody in time, of course.

I'd love to see the registration document and insurance certificate for that 'battle bus'

I wonder too, was that listed as an asset in the accounts.

mi16
20-Apr-23, 01:05
Just a matter of time now before wee nippy gets her doors smashed in, and not by mr Burrell, plod is closing in

Fulmar
24-Apr-23, 12:23
Billy the psychic goat says otherwise. I think that his predictions are as good as anyone's right now.

The Horseman
10-May-23, 15:19
Politics and Corruption…

I was watching a Documentary on the above!
How sad that My Country, even the allegation of such, makes one cringe. What we all thought was Honesty and Fairness, would end up like many others!
So sad!

Fulmar
11-Jun-23, 17:43
Well, Billy got it wrong.

The Horseman
16-Jun-23, 14:53
I see she was ‘in and out’…..
Awaiting!………..

It would appear that ‘other people/employees’ must have known ‘the schemes’!
And…..I am sure she received a ‘big severance’………
Time for the ‘little people’…….constituents of The SNP….. to declare there must be better accounting.
What a mess!

stumpy
17-Jun-23, 23:03
And now in English?

The Horseman
18-Jun-23, 22:20
[QUOTE=stumpy;1208593]*****And now in English?*****QUOTE

**Pray tell what that means….Ty

The Horseman
03-Jul-23, 20:34
After the Mess Scotland is in Politically, I thought there might be a ‘Rally Cry’ to get The Country’s proverbial ‘******’ back together……but Alas!
Is it the lack of interest?…….or no one knows what to do!
Time to set a New Scotland push forward!

Scotland’s greatest asset is it’s people! Stand Fast…Go forward! And if anyone has ever ‘transited’….
Prestwick Airport, they will see, on both walls of the escalator, the number of Inventors and Famous people that Scotland produced. In fact, more than any other Country in the World, in comparison to population…….and more than many others of Double the size!

In a book about the ‘Discovery of Canada, it is stated that the ‘hardiest’ people in the World were from The Orkney Islands.
Supreme to any other Nationality.

Celebrate all of the above.