PDA

View Full Version : caithness swap shop

GALTAQUAY
09-Jul-07, 23:42
hi folks just running an idea past you do you think a swap shop on be do well for the org swaping un wanted clutter for something uselful what your opion on this idea do you think its a good idea or not

octane
09-Jul-07, 23:49
well start it off then, what ya wanna swap, post it up and see what your offered and the orgers can then take it away from there.......see what everyone ends up with!!!!! :roll:

slinky
10-Jul-07, 00:18
75 dvdr s 120 min looking to swap for cdr s?

Metalattakk
11-Jul-07, 03:12
hi folks just running an idea past you do you think a swap shop on be do well for the org swaping un wanted clutter for something uselful what your opion on this idea do you think its a good idea or not

I think it would be a grand idea, but it would certainly be better if you used the English language for your project. ;)

saxovtr
11-Jul-07, 08:51
spare or repair corsa looking for a 6 figure sum of cash [lol]

mi16
11-Jul-07, 09:56
I will give you £1.99999 for your corsa, but for ease of payment I am willing to round up to £2.00.

:lol:

jimbews
11-Jul-07, 12:00

In the East of Fife we have:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclefifeeast/

which is part of an international organisation, freecycle.org (MORE orgers).

There is an Inverness group which says it covers the Highlands at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/inverness_freecycle/

I can certainly vouch for its (Fife) effectiveness: we used it to get rid of a washing machine and gas cooker after getting a new kitchen.

Much better to recycle stuff than have it getting dumped in landfill!

JimBews

Fstevens
11-Jul-07, 13:27
Jolly good idea, I am all for it. Fay

EDDIE
11-Jul-07, 17:17
If you have the abilty to set up a website to do this go for it go idea and good for the enviroment as well.

saxovtr
11-Jul-07, 21:42
I will give you £1.99999 for your corsa, but for ease of payment I am willing to round up to £2.00.

no thanx but i will swop for an mi16 205 any day

saxovtr
02-Aug-07, 15:11

more than id pay for a peugeot

badger
02-Aug-07, 18:21
Have you checked this isn't covered by the links on the Free Stuff section here? I know there isn't a general swap site but there are lots of ways of getting rid of stuff plus a book swap.

BRIE
03-Aug-07, 19:41
think its a great idea my sister has one where she lives & lots of people use it theres is classed as recycle.