PDA

View Full Version : melvich deliveries

wizard
05-Jul-07, 16:02
just for those who live in melvich and portskerra if you require deliveries by your local supermarket chain try putting in a different post code not related to melvich

rs 2k
05-Jul-07, 16:26
i wouldn't if i was you!!

It is illegal what u r doing

The drivers are complaining and so are the next customers who are booked in after and some are refusing to do it now

I don't blame them really, delivery is only 2 reay and u r putting in a reay postcode and when the drivers get there they can't find the address,phone the customer for directions only to b told they r in melvich not reay, which adds a good half an hour on to their set times they have,making then half an hour late for all the customers after that

I know 1 driver who has put in an official complaint about the melvich customers using false postcodes

I know it is rubbish that they only do as far as reay, but they might further it out, i think they should, but for now they r on a set times to get from 1 place to another and i think something is going to b done about these false postcodes they r getting

So don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emszxr
05-Jul-07, 17:13
why would anyone want to do that, it is so wrong. people who do this are wasting everyones time especially the drivers.
if people want deliveries to their houses they should live in the delivery area.

wizard
08-Jul-07, 02:24
folk are doing this!!!!

rhino
08-Jul-07, 09:26
If your postcode is outwith the delivery area just get it delivered to a friends or nearest neighbour within the delivery radius then just pick it up from theirs!:)