PDA

View Full Version : CNN..Cable News Network…America.

The Horseman
14-Jan-22, 19:33
This has been a topic of discussion on here before!

Be cautious of what you believe watching/listening to CNN!
And then watch what you believe on ‘The BBC’, as they ‘lift’ News from CNN.
CNN has lost a large portion of their viewers and of course their Sponsors, (approx80+%) due to the Blatant lies they preach……they went after Donald Trump with a Fake Russian Dossier, compiled by a supposedly Former M16 Officer from The UK.
It was proven to be false, and arrests of the principals have been made.
Then Chris Cuomo the main ANCHOR at CNN, supported his brother Andrew Cuomo who was Mayor of New York, and has been ‘de-throned’ for attempting to discredit a woman who claimed one of the many Sexual Assaults.
Several other Main people at CNN are under Investigation for misdeeds.
It’s a Political mess, and The Mayor Brother stepped down, and the CNN Anchor Brother has been Sacked……

Explanation…..CNN is a Democratic based News Outlet…..Liberal.
Fox is a Republican based Outlet……Conservative.

Donald Trump was not a Presidential Type, BUT……most if the bad press stories were made up by CNN and other Liberal outlets.
In The United States, Hundreds of Millions of $’s are involved in the Elections……It’s a ‘money pit’.

******BORIS doesn't look too bad…He just throws Parties at the wrong time, it seems.

Corky Smeek
14-Jan-22, 21:29
You ask us to, "Be cautious of what you believe watching/listening to CNN! ". You then give us a list of reasons why this should be the case even though many of them won't mean much to those of us on this side of the Atlantic.

Then you tell us, "BORIS doesn't look too bad...". Presumably you saw/heard a report on Fox News; swallowed it hook, line and sinker and expect us to do the same.

Oh, the irony! Believe me (if only this once) Boris does look bad.

In any event I'm not even sure what the point of your post is. Everyone knows that news outlets in the US are highly politicised. I imagine people tune into the one which most closely mirrors their views and gives their confirmation bias a boost. Fox News is just as biased as CNN. It just so happens you appear prefer and are prepared to forgive/overlook it.

The Horseman
14-Jan-22, 23:33
Hi, I first saw the Boris issue on BBC World News…..highlighted about 2 Parties!
I haven't seen it yet on Fox!

Fox had their problems several years ago and really cleaned up their Act!
The point of my Comment is that News should/must be Objective!

There js no irony……when a Media Outlet finds ‘Fake Dirt’ ….actually Creates it, they should be taken to task..basically ignored.

Your final comment…..Yes Fox News did some bad things years ago, but they didn't sway an Election. That is bad!
I contributed for approx 8/10 years to News in Canada and on occasion in the States. in Fact I received a call one day from Moray Firth Radio Station, from…U know where, when several Northern Soccer Players were killed in Canada. They even interviewed me as they identified my Accent!
MY By-Line here is CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Alrock
15-Jan-22, 13:51
Not gonna bother going through all your misguided points, so I'll just do one...

...Then Chris Cuomo the main ANCHOR at CNN, supported his brother Andrew Cuomo who was Mayor of New York, and has been ‘de-throned’ for attempting to discredit a woman who claimed one of the many Sexual Assaults.

For which he was instantly taken off the air & eventually sacked after an investigation. What about all the Fox News hosts currently being sued for all their lies & yet are still on air & still spreading lies?

The Horseman
15-Jan-22, 16:30
Point me in the direction of those at Fox who are under Investigation.
like i previously said, they had their own probs years ago, and it seems that they are now ‘toeing the line’.

What I find disturbing is that The BBC uses direct quotes from CNN. I had though that The BBC was above that, e.g. spreading totally false stories, but not so. We are entitled to have some decent objective reporting.
Several years ago I was ‘Poo Pooed’ on here for suggesting CNN was corrupt.
Now after a 3 year Investigation into The Steele Dossier, one of ‘your boys, all that was said about Donald Trump and his Russian connections was lies.

I just re read your comment in my MISGUIDED POINTS.

I gave the TV Stations connections….I have nothing to hide.
What I Sayeth is that Your BBC copies without their own Investigation, all that CNN says……

Can you imagine, if a Major News Network made up a Story on perhaps YOU…Then fed it to all the Media and Vowed that this was the Truth,
and everyone started running it as Gospel, later to find that it was a Total Lie………
YOU find that OK!
The Operative in the Steele Dossier invited an Investigator from The US to Britain, and attempted to set him up with Devious things….
In you Avatar at the bottom of your Posts, perhaps practice what you Preach!
Lets stop the Bleeding!

Corky Smeek
15-Jan-22, 20:22
".... it seems that they are now ‘toeing the line".

My goodness, nothing could be further from the truth. For years Fox News claimed to be "Fair and Balanced" despite the evidence from its output showing the reverse to be the case. In fact, the phrase "Fair and Balanced" was it's corporate tagline until it abandoned the pretence and stopped using it in 2017. Now it openly flaunts the fact that it is neither fair nor balanced.

You will forgive me for not having much faith in your defence of them.

The Horseman
15-Jan-22, 20:50
A question……did you Like/Support Donald Trump?

Corky Smeek
15-Jan-22, 22:36
I don't think you really need me to answer that question ..... do you?

The Horseman
16-Jan-22, 00:46
OK…..but that means I don’t know.
Do you like anyone?

When I came back to Caithness over the years, I saw many people ‘glued’ to CNN. They take Politics as Seriously and believe CNN and the BBC.
CNN is a Paid Organization of the Democratic Party."…………..Fox is not as Associated to the Republicans. They are more independant.
I thought you mite be a Conservative, as was Prez Trump.

BTW…I would suggest that everyone go to Youtube and watch…..Donald’s BIBLE by Clarence Sexton!

******Corky……You may see THAT light/or at least an EPIPHANY!

Alrock
16-Jan-22, 05:04
BTW…I would suggest that everyone go to Youtube and watch…..Donald’s BIBLE by Clarence Sexton!

:eek: :confused [lol]

What has that got to do with anything?

The Horseman
16-Jan-22, 08:22
Obviously you are not a Scot!

And pray tell who is being sued at Fox….altho the ‘thrust’ of my info is ‘not to accept’ anything on CNN. Corruption and lies.
If they can run on the premise of a FAKE STORY, to wit ..The Steele Dossier for years, one mite hesitate to watch/listen.

Alrock
16-Jan-22, 14:23
How do you come to that conclusion?

And pray tell who is being sued at Fox….

OK... I'll bite... Here is just one example...

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers (https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye?t=1642338995103)

Corky Smeek
16-Jan-22, 17:09
I thought you mite be a Conservative, as was Prez Trump.

Don't you swear at me!!! ��

The Horseman
17-Jan-22, 01:32
Don't you swear at me!!! ��

Would never do that….but without the Tories you would have nothing….no money at Ll. Conservative..seek the definition!

Now to Alrock….

The Horseman
17-Jan-22, 02:19
How do you come to that conclusion?

Coz Donald Trump is of Scottish Ancestry!

OK... I'll bite... Here is just one example...
You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers (https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye?t=1642338995103)

Yes I have read that…never did I say he/they/Fox didn’t take some POETIC LICENCE!
Tucker Carlson was sued and WON. E.g. Stretching the Facts….no actual Malice….Literal Commentary. Nothing Criminal.
In fact it was not settled by ‘Nobodies’…It was the Courts!

Now CNN…….There have been many misdeeds by CNN and these are a few..
Chris Cuomo, lead Anchor of CNN, attempting to discredit a Sexual Assault Survivor from his Brother’s days as Mayor, and now accused of Sexual Assault of a former Co-Worker"…It was only when The Public came out in droves that CNN suspended him!…..…….Don Lemon accused of Sexual Assaulting a man!…..Jeffrey Toobin, a highly respected (?) CNN Lawyer, Masturbating on Live Zoom.(back at work on CNN)….. Another Senior Producer recently acquiring women and their Young Children to perform Fetish acts…..arrested and in Custody…and the most serious Act…

….being involved in, and continually profiling that Donald Trump was a Russian Stooge with close ties to Putin….
The Steele Fake Dossier which Clinton tried to make true, but couldn't, then taken over by The Said Democratic controlled Network…. CNN.
Arrests have been made! But Trump lost The Election and don't tell anyone that Biden is fit for Prez!

Methinks, there is quite a difference in their methods.
Yes I agree that the Media needs a ‘Cleenup’, but the extent that CNN went to is Scary.
They have lost their Cash Supporters by the droves…..No one believes them! Over 80%.
And THE BBC continues to use articles contributed by CNN…..When will those in Authority realize the size of their ‘illusion’!

So ‘enuff’ said by moi.

Corky Smeek
17-Jan-22, 10:28
Would never do that….but without the Tories you would have nothing….no money at Ll.

What? I really have no idea what you mean by that statement. Any chance you could elaborate?

If, after all this time on the Org, you think I might be a conservative (with a capital "C" or a lower-case "c") you have not been paying attention.

The Horseman
17-Jan-22, 13:04
What? I really have no idea what you mean by that statement. Any chance you could elaborate?

If, after all this time on the Org, you think I might be a conservative (with a capital "C" or a lower-case "c") you have not been paying attention.

Sorry typo.
Liberals spend money they don't have…..Tories save money…simple in my mind…ty.
Perhaps you shud choose the WINNING side!

Alrock
17-Jan-22, 13:28

Coz Donald Trump is of Scottish Ancestry!

So... by that definition you can't be German unless you support Hitler?

The Horseman
17-Jan-22, 15:46
So... by that definition you can't be German unless you support Hitler?

I shall forgive U., except……are you indicating that of Donald Trump?
When Trump was The Prez, people didn't like him so they said quite nasty things about him, particularly on Facebook/generally social media.
I know of several people who arrived at the US Border on their way to their ‘Winter Haven’!
They were asked a question…What do you think of Prez Trump? Some would say they didn't like him. So Border Control would look at their Social Media posts and depending on their comments there, would send them home, stating…If you hate our Leader so much, why would you want to come to America. Sometimes they were told come back in a a specific period time, or never!

Please tell me what your Avatar means? Ty

Alrock
17-Jan-22, 22:20
I shall forgive U., except……are you indicating that of Donald Trump?
When Trump was The Prez, people didn't like him so they said quite nasty things about him, particularly on Facebook/generally social media.
I know of several people who arrived at the US Border on their way to their ‘Winter Haven’!
They were asked a question…What do you think of Prez Trump? Some would say they didn't like him. So Border Control would look at their Social Media posts and depending on their comments there, would send them home, stating…If you hate our Leader so much, why would you want to come to America. Sometimes they were told come back in a a specific period time, or never!

Please tell me what your Avatar means? Ty

I have never said that Trump is like Hitler, though admittedly he seems to be trying many of the same techniques as Hitler used to seize power.

There is no requirement to love any particular individual to want to enter any country, by that logic at present you yourself should be banned from the US because of your dislike of Biden.

My Avatar means whatever you want it to mean.

The Horseman
18-Jan-22, 03:53
As a matter of interest…..there are Two Television Series which shows how Politics and Media mesh.
They are both called…..House of Cards. One is British and the other American….. same plot— different styles. Both on Netflix….or DVD.
Quite true to the real World.

Alrock
18-Jan-22, 04:59
As a matter of interest…..there are Two Television Series which shows how Politics and Media mesh.
They are both called…..House of Cards. One is British and the other American….. same plot— different styles. Both on Netflix….or DVD.
Quite true to the real World.

From the point of view of someone who worked on Capitol Hill for 14 years (House and Senate), and worked for 16 more years under four Presidents (Ds and Rs), and who is a native-born Washingtonian who still lives across the Potomac from the Nation’s Capital, I have no problem saying that House of Cards bears no resemblance whatsoever to the Hill or the presidency. None.
Nor was it supposed to. It was a fun fictional romp filled with bad guys, sex, bad women, sex, occasional shots of the real Washington, DC, sex, and a whole bunch of political nonsense (and sex) that played well outside the Beltway because that’s what the American audience wanted.
Here, inside the Beltway, we all had our favorite villains (plenty of those to go around in the real Washington) and heroes (not too many of those here in town in real-life). Many of the scenes were shot outside Washington, and that used to be one of the drinking game pleasures of House of Cards: take a shot every time someone drove across a bridge with the wrong background.
In real life, watching paint dry is a lot more interesting than watching politicians and their staffs.

https://www.quora.com/How-realistic-is-House-of-Cards

The Horseman
18-Jan-22, 11:09
US rendition. Yup.
UK Ditto. Yup……….Both called entertainment…..or Poetic Licence!

Don't tell me Politics ‘is lily white’. Wasn't there ‘much horse trading’ etc.,etc going on within the SNP where the Two Fish got into it, and Salmond’s legal bill was in excess of £500,000…and that was all that was announced.
And of course Watergate which was a tiny expose’ of the entire event….And the Two Kennedy’s were Assassinated!
And I was Seconded to Govt for a time…………

What was The Crown! Again Enuff said. Watch….

Corky Smeek
18-Jan-22, 17:28
I find it strange that you find no place, in your critique of the not-so-lily-white UK political scene, for those wonderful, money-saving Conservatives you have been praising so much.

If anyone were to write the history of political sleeze in the UK then at least ¾ of it would be taken up by the Conservative party and the various nefarious deeds of its politicians in office. Macmillan's government saw the Profumo affair; one of the biggest political scandals ever and one which indirectly led the PM to resign. Various members of the the Thatcher/Major governments were also embroiled in seemingly endless scandals. Jump forward to the current Conservative government and the pattern continues with Boris Johnson making most of the current headlines.

The Tories have taken sleeze to new and previously unchartered depths. If you wish to malign any politicians for involvement in sleeze then that's fine but don't do it in a manner which implies that the Tories are paragons of virtue. They most certainly are not.

Links:-

Profumo Affair - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profumo_affair

Thatcher/Major Gov't - https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/sleaze-the-list-1592762.html

Cameron/May.Johnson Gov't - https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/sleaze-mps-second-jobs-parliament_uk_618d0e1ce4b0ab5f28460b65

The Horseman
18-Jan-22, 19:36
Perhaps I should have said….All Governments have problems/issues with Honesty.
BUT not all Politicians are corrupt.
We have them also.

The most extreme that I have heard, was The Disaster Aid being sent to Haiti, where the entire Gov’t sold all the Donated items.
AND…How Salmond was charged with 13 Counts of Sexually related Offences..2 of Rape, the most serious of all Sex Crimes, and he was found Not Guilty! I don't understand.

My comment on the Tories saving money, comes from the years when I was Seconded to The Canadian Gov’t.
To me, an Outsider/Insider, I worked within a Conservative Gov’t, and did find that they ‘Counted their Pennies’. But people are people and the individual does get into Mischief!
What is fortunate is that they do get found out and sometimes prosecuted. Or they will resign ‘To spend more time with their Families! (Always a hint at Misdeeds).

House of Cards…UK edition. …..quote from Gov’t…Teresa May became PM The House of Cards way!
House of Cards US edition…..Bill Clinton said it was quite true, BUT in the real World they would never get an Education Bill passed so quicklyI. Yup, even Obama made some positive comments about it.

But as with the Populace…..what I comment on will be disputed……..but before you do…there is Google!
There are 3 sides to every story. 1 for…1 against….1 In the middle!
Regards…..

ps…Watch ‘The Wire’…Crime Series…..Crave, HBO on several……….Quite real…Been there…done that!

The Horseman
22-Feb-22, 02:36
Cheeze Whizz…
Now the BBC are running Fake stories of ‘our trucker’ convoys.
It is amazing that the Main News Stories are based on some ‘Nutbar’ posting Garbage info on her Twitter Account!…
What a sad World!

Corky Smeek
22-Feb-22, 16:55
Now the BBC are running Fake stories of ‘our trucker’ convoys.

What do you mean "now"? Are you trying to suggest that this is a new thing for the BBC? Or is it that they have reported something in a manner you don't like so it suddenly becomes fake news?

The Horseman
22-Feb-22, 17:34
What do you mean "now"? Are you trying to suggest that this is a new thing for the BBC? Or is it that they have reported something in a manner you don't like so it suddenly becomes fake news?

No Corky…I originally said beware of News on BBC as they were Copying CNN., the disgraced US TV station.
Now I see they are ‘citing’ matters that were posted by some Nutbar on her Twitter Account….with No Proof.
Now meant they are reporting on Canada!
So u r not for Scottish Autonomy?!

Corky Smeek
22-Feb-22, 18:59
So u r not for Scottish Autonomy?!

You really haven't been paying attention.

Just out of interest, Canada only became fully independent from the UK in 1982. Would you advocate a return to any level of UK involvement in the government of Canada? My guess is that your answer would be "No". What percentage of Canadian citizens do you think would wish to give up even the slightest level of control over their lives and pass it back to the UK? My guess would be less than 0.01% and that is probably a massive over-estimate. So, of course I favour autonomy. It's the natural way of things for people to want to live in a country where the decisions affecting their lives are made in that country. In Scotland our lives are largely controlled by what England wants or votes for - Brexit for example.

So, to get back to the main topic of discussion. I am always wary of news on the BBC no matter where it comes from. They showed their true colours in 2014 and I no longer have any faith in their impartiality.

The Horseman
22-Feb-22, 23:26
You really haven't been paying attention.

Just out of interest, Canada only became fully independent from the UK in 1982. Would you advocate a return to any level of UK involvement in the government of Canada? My guess is that your answer would be "No". What percentage of Canadian citizens do you think would wish to give up even the slightest level of control over their lives and pass it back to the UK? My guess would be less than 0.01% and that is probably a massive over-estimate. So, of course I favour autonomy. It's the natural way of things for people to want to live in a country where the decisions affecting their lives are made in that country. In Scotland our lives are largely controlled by what England wants or votes for - Brexit for example.

So, to get back to the main topic of discussion. I am always wary of news on the BBC no matter where it comes from. They showed their true colours in 2014 and I no longer have any faith in their impartiality.

Am confused…isn't that what the SNP is leading, but u say ur not SNP…..

Corky Smeek
23-Feb-22, 00:28
Not everyone who supports independence is a member of the SNP. For example, the Greens and Alba provide an alternative home for many. Then of course, there are those folk who don't like being a member of any party but still exercise their right to vote on polling days.

Any chance you could comment on my post about Canada???

The Horseman
23-Feb-22, 02:49
Not everyone who supports independence is a member of the SNP. For example, the Greens and Alba provide an alternative home for many. Then of course, there are those folk who don't like being a member of any party but still exercise their right to vote on polling days.

Any chance you could comment on my post about Canada???

The Queen is still our Sovereign, I suppose…..
One thing I know is that all Federal Gov’t vehicles are registered to Her Majesty The Queen!
I was in The US and was stopped by the State Police……they were trying to understand The Concept! Haha.
True, we are fine the way we are……but we are not ‘joined at the hip’ like Scotland is!
If the Majority of Scots want to ‘take a hike’ good luck to them!
I did read somewhere that Alba was the work o’ Wee Eck, so that people had a choice and it perhaps it would increase the chances of a Victory.
My thoughts were that to pushing the Separation during Covid was not good.
Better working together….
’What will be, will be’!
I remember many years ago when I was young, seeing a Rock at Lybster Harbour with the letters SNP written in White paint. I think it still exists.
And I guess that ‘James Bond’ wont be donating this year…What a great man!
Canada has been ‘middle if the road’, but we are also changing. Tremendous pressure from America, and their way of life. A bit sad….

The Horseman
27-Feb-22, 01:48
The Ukraine/Russian Conflict.

******* An independent News Source has ‘proved’, that most of the Images seen of Destruction in Ukraine, came from ‘File Footage’ taken over the years. The pics are mostly a Total Fake!
And Bernie Sanders, the American Politician made a Huge Speech recently!
Yes, he sat and read the Speech to an empty Chamber….if you watch it, there is no one there. His assistant turns the Video on and the Speech is produced and sent to the Media outlets!
TV, and pics in the Newspapers are not what they seem…..

Caveat Emptor!

Corky Smeek
27-Feb-22, 17:50
Come on Horseman, you can do better than that.

Which independent news source?
Who has decided that the news source you mention is actually independent?
Who has been printing these "fake" images?
How have they been proven to be fake?
And what are you actually trying to prove - that there is no war in Ukraine; that Ukraine has always looked like a war-zone so any photos and video footage from the recent past could be used and we would none the wiser or that very few western newspapers have journalists present in the area?

I think everyone knows that newspapers are not impartial - at least in the UK. If someone buys a newspaper then presumably it's one whose editorial stance they are comfortable with. As you say, caveat emptor.

The Horseman
27-Feb-22, 18:53
Comparison of Pics from recent stories…
The woman with the cuts and burns on here face. Yup, inflicted by the Russians…NO..it was a Gas explosion 2018.
Jets being shot down……Iraq War.
Buildings on fire…….It’s nearly all File Footage….A Company Analyzed them, then gave the results to a Uni for comparison, and Students confirmed same.
Just ‘Sayin’…….
People seem to believe what they are being told…I have over the years, and then become cynical when it is discovered.
Much of it is ‘creative’ reporting and far from The Truth.

Now which of the ‘Fish’ do you believe? Pls answer that one!!

Corky Smeek
27-Feb-22, 21:07
A few of us on here have been saying for years that you cannot trust the print media. I'm pleased that you now seem convinced of that. Their lies and manipulations are just two of the many reasons why circulation for most has been in free fall in recent years.

But, you still haven't really backed up your assertions about the war in Ukraine. "A" company; "A" Uni; and "Students" is hardly definitive evidence.

As to your last point I believe neither, both and each individually depending on what they have said.

The Horseman
28-Feb-22, 14:30
A few of us on here have been saying for years that you cannot trust the print media. I'm pleased that you now seem convinced of that. Their lies and manipulations are just two of the many reasons why circulation for most has been in free fall in recent years.

But, you still haven't really backed up your assertions about the war in Ukraine. "A" company; "A" Uni; and "Students" is hardly definitive evidence.

As to your last point I believe neither, both and each individually depending on what they have said.

*******/Corky………I shall attempt to retrieve….It was a Simple Study!
The pictures were compared against Stock Footage from previous years, and they were identical!

Alrock
01-Mar-22, 04:34
The Ukraine/Russian Conflict.

******* An independent News Source has ‘proved’, that most of the Images seen of Destruction in Ukraine, came from ‘File Footage’ taken over the years. The pics are mostly a Total Fake!...
That's one of the reasons I trust CNN...
How CNN geolocates and verifies social media footage from Ukraine (https://edition.cnn.com/2022/02/28/world/ukraine-social-media-footage-verification/index.html)

& the BBC...
Many misleading images have been shared online (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/60513452)
Further false images shared online (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/60528276)

...And Bernie Sanders, the American Politician made a Huge Speech recently!
Yes, he sat and read the Speech to an empty Chamber….
Quite a common practice I believe on both sides.

The Horseman
01-Mar-22, 17:09
CNN is likely America’s Most Corrupt media Source.
Just Google what they have been doing.
They are the Voice of The Democratic Party, and heavily profiled Donald Trump and his link to the Russians, which was all lies, and now those involved are before The Courts.
And look at the Management. Perhaps a dozen gone, with Zucker the Main Man……at the top is gone.
A picture on a computer screen does not prove anything!

I do agree with your final comment of Bernie performing….but this is The ‘Fakeness’ which many people are not aware of!

Alrock
02-Mar-22, 17:06
I forgot to add that over here we have OFCOM regulating accuracy of facts to ensure that there is no intentional lying on broadcast media, you may not agree with the spin they put on the facts (& I often don't) but at least you can trust them to be truthful. That is why Fox News no longer broadcasts in the UK unlike CNN which does.

The US used to have similar rules to ensure accuracy of reporting but they where scrapped in the 80's by Reagan.

The Horseman
03-Mar-22, 00:51
I won’t argue……..but I know a couple of people from Caithness who regularly use their phones to identify where they are…..like THE VIP Lounge somewhere or other….they wanna show off that they were in Tenerife but never near it, and if they were they would sneak in to pick up the Wifi!
Electronics can be made to do anything!

And FOX News not broadcasting in the UK. They left voluntarily as their base was diminishing, as they didn't ‘Glorify Horror’ the way CCN did.
And the BBC picks up CNN footage and repeats it!
Anyway
They weren't dramatic enough!

The Horseman
06-Mar-22, 01:16
INTERESTING….
Received a Survey yesterday from The BBC, on The Russian/Ukrainian situation.
They listed several other News Networks…..
Primary ones were CNN, Al Jazeera and MSNBC. None have any Objectivity! In my opinion, from experience.