PDA

View Full Version : going to wick next wednesday

Mr P Cannop
22-Jun-07, 17:05
is there any 1 going to wick next wednesday Morning i have to be in wick for 9.30/9.45am ?? can any one help out ??

Billy Boy
22-Jun-07, 17:08
try Rapson's bus's lol, I hear they go to wick on week day morning's :D

DeHaviLand
23-Jun-07, 00:43
How charming of you Billy. This is one of those instances where if you had nothing constructive to say, you would have been better saying nothing at all. Try it some time.

Moira
23-Jun-07, 00:52
Mr P Cannop is looking for a lift from Thurso to Wick next Wednesday morning. Can anyone help?

Cattach
23-Jun-07, 07:44
try Rapson's bus's lol, I hear they go to wick on week day morning's :D

There are some people who have very sound reasons for not being able to or have difficulty in traveling by public transport. Do not make judgements in ignorance!

Mr P Cannop
23-Jun-07, 08:49
Mr P Cannop is looking for a lift from Thurso to Wick next Wednesday morning. Can anyone help?

aye can any one offer me a lift ??

Billy Boy
23-Jun-07, 08:53
How charming of you Billy. This is one of those instances where if you had nothing constructive to say, you would have been better saying nothing at all. Try it some time.

the thing is lol, i had something constuctive to say, what about you? i suggested public transport. to which would of got him to wick. so what's not constructive about that?

There are some people who have very sound reasons for not being able to or have difficulty in traveling by public transport. Do not make judgements in ignorance!

so how am i suppose to know someone can't use public transport without knowing them?

the only person here being ignorant is you lol makeing judgements on me [disgust]

and i noticed that both of you have been most helpfull in helping mr p cannop to get to wick. i dont think any of you have anything constructive to say other than try and cause a argument [evil]

Royster1911
24-Jun-07, 15:41
Sorry Paul. Not for being unable to give you a lift to wick but for the assumption of BB that you are able OR unable to use public transport. In his own words, HOW WOULD HE KNOW without knowing you?[evil]

Brian

Mr P Cannop
24-Jun-07, 16:18
is there any one going to wick this wednesday ?? need to be there for 9.45am

Billy Boy
24-Jun-07, 17:51

Sorry Paul. Not for being unable to give you a lift to wick but for the assumption of BB that you are able OR unable to use public transport. In his own words, HOW WOULD HE KNOW without knowing you?[evil]

Brian

If you had read Cattach's post you would know that i was replying to that, by my comments of "how am i suppossed to know who can and cannot use public transport without knowing them"
So what exactly is your point apart from trying to stir up an argument.

It bloody sad that you cant even suggest to someone that there is bus's running at the time they require to get somewhere without all the so called do gooders on here comming and making stupid pointless remarks just like your post lol[evil]

Mr P Cannop
24-Jun-07, 18:30
bite my head off why don't you

Billy Boy
24-Jun-07, 18:49
bite my head off why don't you

Lol, I am not having a go at you, my last post was aimed at Royster and NOT you, I was trying to tell you at the start of the thread that you could try Rapsons for the bus to wick, To save trying to find a lift, I know they go through early morning, but not the exact time, some bus's stop when the schools go on holiday but not sure when exactly that is.

I apologise they way your thread has gone but i cant help they way some people are trying to make something out of my posts that isnt there:roll:

Mr P Cannop
25-Jun-07, 11:46
ok thanks all